Oracle Utilities Work And Asset Management 1.x Functionality for Implementers Boot Camp
Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management (WAM) boot camp covers information related to construction, maintenance, repair and inspection activities. It is designed to provide utilities enterprise-wide visibility of asset condition and costs needed to make better capital investment decisions. Additionally, easy upgrades and the emphasis on configuration, not customization, helps minimize maintenance and implementation time and lowers the total cost of ownership.
The goal of the Work and Asset Management 1.x Functionality for Implementers boot camp is to review the planning of a typical Work and Asset Management (WAM) implementation project and its respective phases. Note that this course does not cover the actual installation process from a technical perspective and does not review the Installation Guides in any detail.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Project planning and setup
- Implementation team training
- Integration and interfaces concepts
- End-user training and education recommendations
- Go Live and cut-over to production activities
- Recognize data migration concepts
- Functional Implementers
- Project Managers
- Technical Consultants
Related OPN Boot Camps
- Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management 1.x Fundamentals Boot Camp
- Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management 1.x System Administration Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.