Opportunities Through Oracle's Taleo Acquisition
Oracle and Taleo
Discover. Prepare. Sell. Deliver.
Direct access to specialized enablement, sales resources, and more.
- Regional and global SI partners will be able to provide business consultative services, influence, source, co-sell, and implement customer solutions with the Talent Management and Oracle HCM products.
- ISVs/solution partners will be able to position complementary solutions with proven integrations to the industry-leading talent management Taleo solutions via Oracle Validated Integration.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO), and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partners gain the ability to offer new product solutions to current HCM customers.
- VARs will have the opportunity to resell the combined human capital and talent management solutions across the mid, large, and enterprise markets.
- Partners that primarily sell Oracle Fusion cloud solutions will be able to deliver the same best in class products enhanced with the integration of industry-leading talent management Taleo solutions, while Oracle’s integration of Taleo with the Oracle Public Cloud extends Taleo with social networking, identity management, business analytics and data services capabilities providing a broader solution for Taleo partners to take to market.
On February 9, 2012, Oracle announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Taleo Corporation, a leading provider of cloud-based talent management. The proposed transaction is subject to Taleo stockholder approval, certain regulatory approvals, and customary closing conditions and is expected to close mid-year 2012. Until the deal closes, each company will continue to operate independently, and it is business as usual.
Taleo's Talent Management Cloud helps organizations attract, develop, motivate and retain human capital to improve performance and drive growth.
Together, Oracle and Taleo expect to create a comprehensive cloud offering for organizations to manage their Human Resource operations and employee careers. The combination is expected to empower employees and managers to effectively manage careers throughout their entire employment, enable organizations to retain talent and optimize costs, and improve the employee experience through faster on boarding and better collaboration with team members via social media.
Read the press release.
Overview and Frequently Asked Questions - Business Continuity for Taleo Partners - (PDF)