Oracle Transportation Management 6.2 Functional Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle Transportation Management (OTM ) 6.2 Functional Boot Camp prepares partners to implement the product using presentations, hands-on exercises and real-world configuration scenarios.
OTM delivers robust transportation planning and execution capabilities to shippers and third party logistics providers.
It integrates and streamlines transportation planning, execution, freight payment, and business process automation on a single application across all modes of transportation, from full truckload to complex multi - leg air, ocean, and rail shipments.
View here (PDF) the prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Configure shipments (simple direct shipments to complex international shipments)
- Manage domains, rates and itineraries, service providers, and all the master date objects
- Configure customer Fleets and Freight Payment ("Settlement") processes
- Customize the User Interface (Screen Sets, Layouts, Business Monitors, Agents)
- Understand the underlying OTM architecture
- Functional Implementer
- Sales Consultant
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.