Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Design and Configuration Boot Camp
Oracle's Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is the most powerful, robust, and easy-to-use solution for globally prioritizing, planning, managing, and executing projects, programs, and portfolios. Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is an integrated project portfolio management (PPM) solution comprising role-specific functionality to satisfy each team member's needs, responsibilities, and skills. It provides a single solution for managing projects of any size, adapts to various levels of complexities within a project, and intelligently scales to meet the needs of various roles, functions, or skill levels in your organization and on your project team.
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Design and Configuration Boot Camp is a hands-on workshop with the principal objective of ensuring attendees are able to design and configure P6 EPPM solutions and enterprise structures against business use cases and scenarios using the materials for support purposes.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements, detailed agenda, and estimated duration.
- Create and maintain all Enterprise Data
- Execute all Administrative Functions
- Design and configure Project Portfolio Management Customer facing solutions
- Design and configure Resource Management Customer facing solutions
- Design and configure other key Customer facing solutions such as Financial Management, Reporting, Capacity Planning
- Customize data views in Portfolios, Portfolio Views, Portfolio Charts, Capacity Planning, Scorecards, and Dashboards
- Implementation Consultants
- Technical Consultants
- PreSales Consultants
Related OPN Boot Camps
- Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Fundamentals Boot Camp
- Primavera Contract Management Implementation Boot Camp
- Primavera Portfolio Management Implementation Boot Camp - Coming Soon!
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.