Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Fundamentals Boot Camp
Oracle's Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is the most powerful, robust, and easy-to-use solution for globally prioritizing, planning, managing, and executing projects, programs, and portfolios. Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is an integrated project portfolio management (PPM) solution comprising role-specific functionality to satisfy each team member's needs, responsibilities, and skills. It provides a single solution for managing projects of any size, adapts to various levels of complexities within a project, and intelligently scales to meet the needs of various roles, functions, or skill levels in your organization and on your project team.
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Fundamentals Boot Camp can be delivered as an Instructor Led class, or a standalone self study course. The content covered provides core knowledge required prior to taking the advanced Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Design and Configuration Boot Camp. Participants should be fluent in basic application navigation and functionality at the completion of this course.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements, detailed agenda, and estimated duration.
- Navigate and utilize all basic Primavera P6 EPPM r8 functionality
- Customize a view
- Identify different ways of setting up the EPS given varying business requirements
- Design and configure Resource Management Customer facing solutions
- Create a project
- Define a Work Breakdown Structure
- Add and edit activities
- Create relationships
- Implementation Consultants
- Technical Consultants
- PreSales Consultants
Related OPN Boot Camps
- Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Design and Configuration Boot Camp
- Primavera Contract Management Implementation Boot Camp
- Primavera Portfolio Management Implementation Boot Camp – Coming Soon!
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.