Oracle Retail Introduction to Workspace Micro-Apps Boot camp
The Retail Application Boot Camps are designed to enable you with the product knowledge and training required for continued success with our clients. We bring together solution experts to lead Boot Camps and Application Business Workshops where they can share their global expertise and experience.
What will we cover
This Boot Camp is designed to provide an introduction to the Oracle Retail Micro-Apps, configuration of WebCenter, and how to build retail specific micro-apps using ADF.
The Boot Camp covers WebCenter features and functionality, an overview of Application Developer Framework (ADF), requirements gathering, using JDeveloper to create ADF business components to support micro apps, using JDeveloper to create ADF UI, and hooking up the UI and ADF BC to a PL/SQL API. In addition we will share exposing the ADF Application Module as a web service and extending Web Center spaces and add the micro-app to the resource catalog.
- Features and functionality of WebCenter
- High level overview of ADF
- Patterns to follow for requirements gathering for building a micro-app
- How to build ADF business components and required types for the micro-app
- How to construct UI of the micro-app and wire it with the model
- Creating and using web services from the ADF Application Module
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Portal Developer
- Reports Developer
- Technical Implementer
- Sales Consultants
- Systems Analysts
- System Integrator
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program and attendance to related live virtual boot camps as a benefit of the Oracle PartnerNetwork without additional fees. For in class boot camps, a registration fee may apply. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region.