Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting 13.3 Implementation Boot Camp
The Retail Application Boot Camps are designed to enable you with the product knowledge and training required for continued success with our clients. We bring together solution experts to lead Boot Camps and Application Business Workshops where they can share their global expertise and experience.
This Boot Camp is designed to provide participants with an introduction to the Retail Demand Forecasting (RDF) business process, statistical methods used in RDF, RDF configuration points, administration tasks and implementation considerations. Participants will have an interactive experience with RDF as they learn to use the environment and modify the generally available (GA) configuration for common customer requirements using the RPAS Configuration Tools.
This session will include an introduction to the RPAS Fusion Client features and functionality used in RDF, a high level overview of RDF business solution that leverages RPAS functionality, and key configuration and administrative tasks for implementation.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Understand the business concepts and how they can translate into an RDF solution
• Understand the business process definition requirements to support the Design / Configuration requirements associated with RDF
• Apply advanced configuration skills leveraging the RPAS Configuration Tools.
• Business or Forecast Analysts
• Configuration Consultant
• Project Manager
• Functional Implementer
• Technical Consultant
• Sales Consultants
• System Integrator
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle Retail Introduction to Retail Predictive Application Server Configuration Boot Camp.
• Oracle Retail Introduction to Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Fusion Client Boot Camp.
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.