Oracle Solaris 10 Network Adminstration Boot Camp
This course provides SPARC Enterprise M-Series and T-Series Server Implementation Specialists with a review of Solaris 10 Networking fundamentals, capabilities and protocols, and then a closer look at hardware and software network configuration/utilities, network configuration and network security concepts. The knowledge gained from this course can be used by Server Implementation Specialists to prepare them for taking the certification exam, Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Solaris 10 Network Administrator.
The Oracle Solaris 10 Network Administration Boot Camp will focus on the knowledge and skills needed to be fully equipped to manage networked resources in the Solaris 10 operating system environment.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Describe the fundamentals of the Solaris 10 networking model
• Use Solaris 10 hardware-related networking configuration commands and utilities
• Use Solaris 10 software-related networking configuration commands and utilities
• Configure DHCP, DNS, and NTP services on Solaris 10 servers
• Use and configure Solaris 10 network security capabilities
• Sales Consultants
• Systems Integrators
• Technical Consultants
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.