Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway 2.x Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway (SGG) is a commercial off-the-shelf application with built in out-of-the-box functionality to support the import of meter data and events from head-end systems. SGG also supports two-way communication with head-end systems to facilitate remote execution of meter commands. It manages the massive influx of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and traditional meter data. SGG is designed for the highest levels of automation and scalability to meet the current and future needs of utilities.
The goal of the Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway 2.x Implementation Boot Camp is to educate Oracle Partners on the maintenance objects, business objects, zone, and business processes related to various s Smart Grid Gateway (SGG) functional areas.
• Design and set up admin data necessary to support meters and service points
• Create derived measurements
• Process device events
• Design and set up admin data to represent a smart meter head-end system to support usage/event upload and smart meter commands
• Upload usage and event data via Oracle Service Bus
• Design a new smart meter command
• Business Analysts
• Database Designers
• Functional Implementers
• Project Managers
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle Utilities Application Framework 4.x Configuration Tools
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.