Oracle Service Oriented Architecture Suite 11g PreSales Boot Camp
Oracle SOA Suite 11g PreSales Boot Camp is a presales enablement program aimed at partner presales resources involved in identifying opportunities to position and sell the Oracle SOA Suite, as a powerful platform that helps rapidly design and assemble, deploy and manage, highly agile and adaptable business applications.
This Boot Camp also includes a fast-paced, show ‘n tell based training which takes a deeper-dive into the key technical components of the SOA Suite 11g. It will also provide information on how to position and sell the SOA in a variety of target customer scenarios and address customer queries and objections about the product and its applicability in their specific environment.
• Identify the market, trends and opportunities for positioning SOA;
• Provide overview information on the SOA Suite products and target customers profiles;
• Explain product positioning, messaging, and objection handling;
• Present key technical components of the SOA Suite and how to demonstrate them to prospective customers;
• Position foundational architecture concepts, components and system requirements to support deployments.
• Technical Consultant