SPARC T4-Based Servers Implementation Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing real world and simulated hands-on experience to get you started on the path to successful SPARC T4-Based Server solution implementation.
The SPARC T4-Based Servers Implementation Boot Camp will provide you with a thorough introduction into the technical implementation of a SPARC T4-Based Server solution – the hardware, software, Oracle’s Enterprise Installation Standards (EIS) methodology, as well as installation and basic server configuration. The boot camp is conducted using a customer scenario and the EIS methodology to work through a typical server implementation.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Use the Enterprise Installation Standards (EIS) methodology as a guideline for implementing a SPARC T4-Based Server solution
• Perform the necessary steps to rack and cable a SPARC T4-Based Server solution
• Configure the Service Processor
• Install and configure a SPARC T4-Based Server
• Identify the differences between T3 and T4-Based Servers
• Use various diagnostic tools to troubleshoot possible installation/configuration issues
• Sales Consultants
• Implementation Specialists
• Technical Consultants
• Functional Implementers
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.