SPARC T4-Based Servers PreSales Boot Camp
The SPARC T4-Based Server PreSales Boot Camp is a sales enablement program aimed at partner sales consultants to help them understand how to effectively identify opportunities to position and sell SPARC T4-Based Server solutions.
The SPARC T4-Based Servers PreSales Boot Camp will provide you with a thorough introduction to the SPARC T4-Based Server solution, describe the technical systems architecture and differentiating technical features of the solution, as well as how to recognize sales opportunities and effectively drive SPARC T4-Based Server business.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Describe the SPARC T4-Based Server product family, its key features, functions, and benefits
• Describe the technical system architecture and differentiating functionality of the solution
• Identify market and industry trends that create sales opportunities
• Determine the typical target customer characteristics
• Recognize SPARC T4-Based Server solution competitors, and how to overcome customer objections
• Identify cross-sell/upsell opportunities
• Sales Consultants
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle T4-Based Servers Sales Boot Camp
• Oracle T4-Based Servers Presales Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.