StorageTek Tape Libraries Sales Specialist Boot Camp
Oracle's StorageTek Tape Libraries Sales Specialist Boot Camp is designed to prepare partners to understand the product portfolio’s key features and benefits, customer value propositions, and sales strategies. The knowledge gained from this course can be used for both new account development, and to target existing accounts for upgrades.
The StorageTek Tape Libraries Sales Specialist Boot Camp provides an introduction to the latest StorageTek Tape Library product portfolio, focusing on the key sales and value propositions for customers - how the StorageTek portfolio of products can help customers manage growth, reduce costs and customers’ risk. This knowledge will help the sales representatives create convincing value propositions for new customers of the StorageTek Tape portfolio of products and solutions, as well as maintain control within existing accounts.
Click here (PDF) to view the prerequisite training and environment requirements for this bootcamp.
- Market background and a high-level overview of the market size, trends, and opportunities for StorageTek Tape Library solutions
- A target customer profile for StorageTek Tape Library solutions, as well as positioning and objection handling
- An overview of the StorageTek Tape Library product family features, functions and capabilities
- An introduction to cross-sell, up-sell and solution selling opportunities
- Sales Representatives
- Sales Consultants
Related OPN Boot Camps
- StorageTek Tape Libraries PreSales Specialist Boot Camp