Oracle Retail Stores Application Business Workshop
The Retail Application Boot Camps are designed to enable you with the product knowledge and training required for continued success with our clients. We bring together solution experts to lead Boot Camps and Application Business Workshops where they can share their global expertise and experience.
What will we cover
We will take this opportunity to share the business solution, talk about vertical differences, design and deployment considerations leveraging the Retail Reference Model (RRM) Business Process Maps. This workshop will include the following Business Solutions included: All Point of Service Solutions, Store Inventory Management (SIM) and Retail Reference Model Business Process Maps.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Insight to capabilities across the Stores Suite of Products
- Access and use of the Retail Reference Model – ability to modify as part of deployment
- Understanding of what products work together and to what benefits
- High level deployment considerations and product phasing based upon constraints.
- Business Analysts
- Configuration Implementer
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Technical Implementer
- Sales Consultants
- Systems Analysts
- System Integrator
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program and attendance to related live virtual boot camps as a benefit of the Oracle PartnerNetwork without additional fees. For in class boot camps, a registration fee may apply. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region.