Oracle Validated Integration establishes credibility with Oracle customers by providing them with confidence that the integration of your complementary solution with Oracle Applications or Oracle Fusion Middleware products:
- is designed in a reliable, standardized way
- has been tested as functionally and technically sound
- operates and performs as documented
In addition to gaining access to integration enablement resources, hundreds of partners have invested in Oracle Validated Integration to accelerate sales opportunities and attract new customers by leveraging exclusive Oracle Validated Integration go-to-market benefits (see Benefits tab).
"Since Purge-it! achieved Oracle Validated Integration we have seen an acceleration in Purge-it! sales growth both in the United States and globally." Terry Clarke, CEO, Klik IT Limited
Oracle Applications and Oracle Fusion Middleware products covered by the Oracle Validated Integration include:
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- PeopleSoft (including PeopleSoft Campus Solutions)
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- JD Edwards World
- Siebel CRM
- Oracle Fusion Applications
- Oracle Cloud Applications Services (including Taleo and RightNow CX)
- Oracle Commerce (former-ATG and Endeca)
- Oracle Industry Solutions
Oracle Fusion Middleware:
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Oracle Identity Management
- Oracle WebCenter
Oracle Validated Integration Benefits
Oracle Validated Integration provides partners with credibility and competitive advantage. Partners can accelerate sales opportunities and attract new customers by leveraging exclusive Oracle Validated Integration go-to-market benefits, including:
- Oracle Validated Integration Branding - Only partners with current validations are permitted to use the exclusive "Oracle Validated Integration" Logo.
- Integration Datasheet - Sales collateral, with Oracle and partner logos, that allows your company to clearly substantiate and communicate your integrated solution’s value proposition to Oracle customers.
- Partner Press Release (at Oracle discretion) - Create additional visibility with Oracle customers by issuing an Oracle Validated Integration press release with Oracle quote.
- Exposure on oracle.com - Oracle Validated Integration partners are featured prominently on www.oracle.com by simply navigating to “Partners” then “Oracle Validated Integrations” (under “Find an Oracle Partner”).
- Preferred Search Listing in the Oracle Solutions Catalog (including advanced search capability for sorting / filtering for Oracle Validated Integration).
- Exposure within Oracle - Oracle Validated Integration partners receive increased visibility with Oracle product management, development, and sales teams.
- Event Marketing - Oracle will provide exhibitors at key Oracle events with Oracle Validated Integration signage for display in your booth - highlighting your achievement and allowing you to distinguish your company from your neighbors - and your competition.
- Discount on Oracle Advertising and Lead Generation Activities - Raise awareness of your integrated solution through a variety of advertising and marketing channels, including Profit Magazine and Oracle Newsletters.
- OPN Benefits & Tools Associated with Oracle Validated Integration Status – See details here.
- Platinum or Diamond Level OPN Membership - Current Oracle Validated Integrations may be counted toward attaining Platinum or Diamond level Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialized membership (view OPN details by level here).
Oracle Validated Integration Eligibility Criteria
- Partner solution generally available.
- Partner solution must be complementary to Oracle products as determined by Oracle.*
- All validation testing must be conducted on the current release (PDF) of the Oracle Application or Oracle Fusion Middleware product. The validation test environment must include the latest releases of Oracle Technology (e.g. Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic Server) supported by the partner solution.
- Gold-level (minimum) Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) membership.
- OPN Solutions Catalog profiles created.
- Membership in "Oracle Validated Integration Knowledge Zone”.
- Membership in the product Knowledge Zone relevant to the Oracle Application or Oracle Middleware product to which your company’s solution is integrated and requesting validation.
- Membership in the Oracle Collaborative Vendor Support (OCVS) Program. Please note, in general, the partner is responsible for providing first-line support for all third-party solutions and integrations. Oracle will provide support for Oracle products as determined by Oracle Support policy. There is no cost to join OCVS.
- Accept the Oracle Application Integration Validation Addendum to the OPN Agreement. The addendum has a 12-month term. You must accept this Addendum again if your company has not done so within the previous 12 months.
- Comply with the terms and conditions indicated in the Oracle Validated Integration Fee Schedule.
- Application for Oracle Validated Integration reviewed and accepted by Oracle PartnerNetwork.
- Complete testing within 60 days of your acceptance for Oracle Validated Integration testing services, (per the Oracle Application Integration Validation Addendum to the OPN Agreement.)
* Solutions that might cause confusion for customers from a branding or feature perspective, among others, might not be considered complementary for the purposes of meeting the eligibility analysis
Note: The following platform partner product technologies are NOT eligible for Oracle Validated Integration:
- Operating System (OS) Certification
- Vendor Clusterware Validation
- Third party Cluster File System (CFS) Validation
- Virtualization Technology Validation
- Interconnect Protocol Validation
- Web Browser Certification
Oracle Validated Integration Fees
Oracle Validated Integration is comprised of three main fees:
- Oracle Validated Integration Test Fee (Prepayment required. Once your application has been accepted, you will be provided with instructions for submitting the testing fee).
- Integration Development Services (optional).
- Application Integration Fees (Required for partners integrating with Taleo Enterprise Cloud Services).
Oracle Validated Integration Testing Criteria
Validation testing environment:
- Oracle does not host environments for development or testing of integration with Oracle on-premises software. Oracle Applications and other Oracle software are available for qualified partners to download from Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
- For access to Oracle Cloud Services development and testing environments, partners will need to meet stated Oracle PartnerNetwork requirements.
- All validation testing must be conducted with the current release (PDF) of the Oracle Application or Oracle Fusion Middleware product, as well as the latest releases of Oracle Technology (e.g. Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic Server) supported by the partner solution.
Validation includes a range of technical and process-oriented testing:
- Integrated Functionality: The integrated partner and Oracle products pass all pre-defined test cases and scenarios, and the products work together as specified without compromising functionality available from either product operating separately.
- Data Integrity: The integrated solution must not compromise data integrity.
- Security: The integrated solution must not compromise data or application security or access control restrictions that are enforced by either product.
- Documentation: Documentation must be published which includes installation guide, user guide, and the technical integration document.
Partners are responsible for providing first-line support for their solutions and integrations. Oracle will provide support for Oracle products as determined by Oracle Support policy.
Meet the requirements? Apply for Oracle Validated Integration Testing
Learn more about the Oracle Validated Integration Knowledge Zone
Questions? Contact us at PartnerIntegration_us@oracle.com