For partners interested in building recurring revenue selling Oracle Cloud services, the Oracle Cloud Resell program enables partners to participate in the lifetime value of the subscription including add-on, upgrade and renewal opportunities.
The Oracle Cloud Resell program offers recurring revenue from the ongoing Cloud Service that your resell. In the resell program, you - the partner, own the relationship and you participate in the entire lifetime value of the contract. You also benefit from delivering implementation and consulting services with the knowledge obtained through the Oracle specialization program. This is revenue direct to your bottom line and can be seamlessly bundled in the Cloud Service subscription price to the end customer.
Requirements to Resell Cloud Services
- Be an Oracle PartnerNetwork member in good standing (Gold or higher) with a valid OPN Agreement
- Meet the resale competency criteria set forth within each of the Knowledge Zones (listed below)
- Execute a Full Use Program Distribution Agreement (FUDA) from the Oracle Partner Store
- Execute a Cloud Services Distribution Addendum (CSDA) to the FUDA by contacting a Partner Business Center representative
- Recurring revenue from on-going Cloud Service Subscription
- You own the relationship
- Bundle the license and your services into a single price to the customer
- Participate in add-on, upgrade and renewals of the Cloud Service
- Competitive Positioning
- Expand your portfolio of Oracle products to include Cloud Services
- Increase your implementation expertise through Specialization
- Participate in the hyper growth of Cloud