Download Instructions You can directly burn the .iso file you downloaded using your DVD creation software. Make sure you select the option in your DVD creation software to "create a DVD from an iso image". Use the type of media supported by your DVD burner. There are DVD-R/DVD-RW as well as DVD+R/DVD+RW recordable DVDs. Not all DVD burners support both. Do not use DVD+R DL (dual layer) discs.
Oracle Solaris 10 Virtual Machine Downloads
There are a variety of types of VMs for Oracle Solaris, for both
SPARC and x86 architectures. See Oracle Solaris 10 VM Downloads for details and downloads.
Oracle Solaris 10 1/13 DVD media kit
You can order a media kit that includes DVD install media for both SPARC and X86 systems.
This utility evaluates an Oracle Solaris 10 host for migration into an Oracle Solaris Zone. The following migration scenarios are supported:
- Migration to an Oracle Solaris Zone on an Oracle Solaris 10 Host.
- Migration to an Oracle Solaris Zone on an Oracle Solaris 11 Host.
The utility has the following capabilities:
- Analysis of the Oracle Solaris configuration, including networking, storage, and Oracle Solaris Operating system features in use.
- Analysis of application binaries.
- Analysis of running applications.
- Generation of a template Oracle Solaris Zone configuration to use on the target host.
Provide your feedback through this survey.
For third-party software that you receive from Oracle in binary form which is licensed under an open source license that gives you the right to receive the source code for that binary, you can obtain a copy of the applicable source code by visiting http://oss.oracle.com/systems-opensourcecode/