Oracle PartnerNetwork members are responsible for reviewing the Benefit Decommissioning Policy.
Oracle reserves the right to correct errors or omissions in the OPN Benefits table at any time and at Oracle's sole discretion.
OPN is not open to United States government entities (including federal, state & local, public utility, and higher educational entities).
1. This benefit is not available for OPN members that are United States government entities (including federal, state & local, public utility, and higher educational entities).
2. OPN members that are United States government entities (including federal, state & local, public utility, and higher educational entities) must provide proof of approval by their cognizant legal or ethics official to Oracle's Director of Political Compliance before accessing this benefit.
3. Additional criteria must be met in order to access this benefit.
4. Eligible OPN members can nominate customer successes for joint promotion with Oracle by featuring written success stories, videos, speaking opportunities, press/media and social platforms. Customer references are selected at Oracle's discretion.
5. Upon joining the OPN Cloud Service Track, partners can choose to apply their track fee towards purchase of Universal Cloud Credit or a Discounted SaaS Demonstration Instance to be used only for demonstration, training, and internal testing purposes. Additional restrictions may apply.
6. A Principal’s initial annual enrollment in a track ends concurrently with the then current initial annual term of its OPN Agreement and can be renewed when such Principal renews its annual OPN Agreement.