Oracle Business Accelerators
Leverage Oracle's investment in Oracle Business Accelerators (OBA) to accelerate your Oracle Application implementations and building your Oracle Accelerate Solutions.
Oracle Business Accelerators are powerful, easy-to-use rapid implementation solutions for Oracle applications customers available through Oracle's approved partner channel or Oracle Consulting.
Oracle Business Accelerators bring proven, best-in-class business flows to reduce the time and costs of implementing enterprise-wide solutions. Created and maintained by Oracle, Oracle Business Accelerators reduce implementation discovery, setup, and testing project phases. The result is predictable and expedited access to proven solutions that minimize the risk of new technology adoption.
- Video (5:27 mins.): Deploy Oracle Applications Fast: Oracle Business Accelerators
- Oracle Business Accelerators Data Sheets
- Oracle Business Accelerators 2 Page Brief (PDF)
If partners plan use the Oracle Business Accelerators, they must meet specific criteria, apply to access the offering and execute an Oracle Business Accelerators Addendum to your OPN Membership Agreement.
Request access to the OBA Offering
- If you meet the requirements listed at the bottom of this page, click Oracle Business Accelerators to apply.
Already Accepted to Access OBA Content?
- If you have executed the addendum and have been accepted to access the Oracle Business Accelerators content, go directly to https://accelerators.oracle.com to begin your training and ultimately access applicable OBAs.
- Approved partners are eligible to access this site after completing the mandatory training requirements listed in the Training Requirements for Oracle Business Accelerators (My Oracle Support sign-in required). Detailed training requirements by product or industry OBA can be found on the Training tab at https://accelerators.oracle.com.
To participate in the Oracle Business Accelerators offering, partners must meet the following criteria:
- Your company must be a member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork in good standing.
- Your company must be at the Gold level or Platinum level.
- Your company must be a member of the applications Knowledge Zone(s) associated with the products applicable to the Oracle Business Accelerator(s) you are requesting.
- Your company must complete the application to participate in this offering.
- An authorized person within your company must review and accept the Oracle Business Accelerators Addendum to the Oracle PartnerNetwork Agreement (the "Addendum").
- You must receive written notification from Oracle that the Addendum has been accepted by Oracle and that you have been accepted to access this offering.
- You must appoint one person to act as the company's primary point of contact for Oracle Business Accelerators.
- Once your company is authorized to access the Oracle Business Accelerator training, each individual who requests access to an OBA for a specific product must meet the training requirements for that Oracle Business Accelerator.
NOTE: MUST be an Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) partner to access the above training courses and initiative membership links. If you are not a member and wish to learn more, please click the Join OPN Today link.