Oracle Business Accelerators
Leverage Oracle's investment in Oracle Business Accelerators (OBA) to accelerate your Oracle Application implementations and build your Oracle Accelerate Solutions.
Oracle Business Accelerators bring proven, best-in-class business flows to reduce the time and costs of implementing enterprise-wide solutions. Created and maintained by Oracle, Oracle Business Accelerators reduce implementation discovery, setup, and testing project phases. The result is predictable and expedited access to proven solutions that minimize the risk of new technology adoption.
If partners plan use the Oracle Business Accelerators, they must meet specific criteria: apply to access the offering and execute both an Oracle Accelerate Addendum and the Oracle Business Accelerators Addendum to your OPN Membership Agreement.
Join the Oracle Business Accelerators Program
- If you meet the requirements listed at the bottom of this page, click Oracle Business Accelerators to apply.
Already Active Member of the Oracle Business Accelerators Program?
- Go to https://accelerators.oracle.com to begin your training and ultimately access applicable OBAs.
|Downloadable Oracle Business Accelerators and Best Practice Business Flows|
- Oracle Business Accelerators for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (Compatible with Chrome and Firefox only) (ZIP)
- Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle E-Business Suite (Compatible with Chrome and Firefox only) (ZIP)
- Human Capital Management Best Practices
- Customer Experience: Service and Marketing Best Practices (ZIP)
- Supply Chain Planning Best Practices (ZIP)
- Oracle Transportation Management Best Practices (ZIP)
- Product Lifecycle Management Best Practices (ZIP)
- Oracle Business Accelerators Data Sheets
- (5:27 mins.): Deploy Oracle Applications Fast: Oracle Business Accelerators
- Oracle Business Accelerators 2 Page Brief
- Guide to Adopting Oracle Business Accelerators
- View More Sales Resources
To participate in the Oracle Business Accelerators program, partners must meet the following criteria:
- Your company must be a member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork in good standing.
- Your company's membership of the Oracle PartnerNetwork must be at a Gold level or above.
- Your company must obtain prior approval from the local or regional Oracle VP for responsible for applications sales in the midsize market (your Oracle Alliances & Channels representative will connect you with the right individual).
- Your company must be a member of the Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies program with an active Oracle Accelerate Addendum and a member of the Applications Knowledge Zone(s) associated with the products applicable to the Oracle Business Accelerator(s) that you are requesting.
- Your company must complete the application to participate in this offering, attaching the email approval from the relevant VP referred to above.
- An authorized person within your company must review and accept the Oracle Business Accelerators Addendum to the Oracle PartnerNetwork Agreement (the "Addendum").
- You must receive written notification from Oracle that the Addendum has been accepted by Oracle and that you have been accepted to access this offering.
- You must appoint one person to act as the company's primary point of contact for Oracle Business Accelerators.
- Once your company is authorized to access the Oracle Business Accelerators training, each individual who requests access for a specific Oracle Business Accelerators product must meet the training requirements for Oracle Business Accelerators.
- OPN Member
- Gold, Platinum, Diamond Member
- Specialized Company
NOTE: If you are not an Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) member and wish to learn more, please click the Join OPN Today link.