Oracle Partner HUB
We share our skills to maximise your revenue.
Learn more and explore all locations & services now.
Oracle Partner HUB
If you’re looking to accelerate your business, stay ahead of your competitors and make more profits then you’re on the right page.
The Partner HUB has been designed in collaboration with our partners to bring together all that you’ll need to grow your business. At the Partner HUB, you can:
- Demonstrate your solutions in a professional environment;
- Learn from Oracle technical specialists;
- Tap into Oracle’s marketing capability;
- Join a network of professionals in your community that have similar priorities - great for meeting new business partners!
- Get support for your business events and seminars to get closer to your clients;
- Train your key staff in the latest Oracle technology;
- Get help with your migration projects;
- Get help with your specialization projects (PDF)
Whatever you need, we're here to help you get closer to your clients and deliver exceptional service with Oracle technology.
Is a contemporary and professional meeting place where you can demonstrate business solutions, meet other professionals and hold networking events.
Offers sales, technical and implementation training in Oracle products (hardware, technology and applications) at discounted rates. Express your interest in a particular bootcamp by clicking here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ISV Migration Center
Provides technical support for migration to Oracle software.
Check out the Partner HUB areas now and find out what’s happening in your region.
Oracle Partner Studio
The Studio is an impressive location for you to meet with your clients to showcase solutions
using Oracle technology. It's open to all partners who are members of Oracle PartnerNetwork.
At the Studio you'll find:
- The latest technology for trying and demonstrating your business solutions;
- Access to sales and marketing support from Oracle, including opportunities to participate in joint marketing campaigns;
- Administrative support for you to run business seminars, client hospitality and participate in networking events;
Please contact your local HUB manager to find out more and to book Studio services:CountryNamePhonePoland
+48 661 966 065Turkey
Hilal Piyade+90 216 316 50 50Romania
+40 731 200 634South Africa
+27 82 941 5954Nigeria
+234 (0) 1903 5347Kenya
Joy Nduta Koinange
+254 (0) 20367 3515
Oracle Partner Academy
The Academy delivers over 5,000 training days every year, educating over 1,500 partner consultants. You could be one of them. Check out the Partner Academy Schedule in your region.
The Academy is dedicated to training partners, so we focus on issues that matter to you. The program covers the full Oracle stack: hardware, technology and applications. Shorter course durations mean that you can limit the time you spend away from the office.
- Dedicated courses, exclusive to Oracle partners and tailored to their requirements;
- Experienced tutors with a track record in Oracle deployments;
- Discounts on training, delivering a rapid return on investment;
- Get to know other partners and Oracle experts.
To review the list of upcoming trainings, please download the Academy Courses Schedule
Download forms & register (pre-registration forms): Istanbul | Krakow | Moscow | Johannesburg | Bucharest | Lagos | Nairobi
Download Academy locations details: Istanbul | Krakow | Moscow | Bucharest | South Africa | Lagos | Nairobi
Download the lists of recommended hotels: Istanbul | Krakow | Moscow | Bucharest | Johannesburg | Lagos | Nairobi
Request a Bootcamp
Can't find the bootcamp you need in the Partner Academy Schedule? If you have a particular need for a specific training, additional events may be scheduled.
1. Check the list of available bootcamps
2. Express your interest in a particular bootcamp by clicking here.
Terms and Conditions
Payment is to be processed at least 5 working days before the course start date;
Due to capacity limitation of classes, first come first served rule would be applied.
ISV Migration Center (IMC)
All the resources you need to perfect your solution - in one place, at no cost!
At the Oracle ISV Migration Center we take care of your needs as an ISV. You will find a professional environment at hand for all your needs, supported by experienced product experts, that can guide you to modernize and evolve your solution to the latest market trends using Oracle leading Technologies. Book one of the standard workshops regularly scheduled at the Partner Hubs or contact us with your specific assistance requests.
- Upgrade your solution to the latest Oracle Database
- Migrate your solution to Oracle Database
- Oracle Database Essentials for New Partners
- Oracle Database Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA)
- Oracle Database Active Data Guard
- Oracle Database RAC Workshop
- Oracle Database 11g and 12c New Features Hands-on Workshop
- Oracle Database Security (inc Oracle Database Vault, Advanced Security, Oracle Audit Vault & DB Firewall, etc)
- Oracle Database Manageability with Enterprise Manager
- Oracle Database Storage Management (inc Advanced Compression, Partitioning, etc)
- Oracle Database 12c Multitenant & In Memory
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine Migration
- Private Cloud DBaaS
- Upgrade your solution to the latest Weblogic Server
- Migrate to Weblogic Server (also covering Oracle Forms and existing iAS applications)
- Redevelop Forms Applications with Oracle ADF
- Oracle ADF Fastrack for Partner Developers
- Oracle ADF Foundation Introduction Workshop
- Oracle ADF Advanced Workshop
- Oracle Mobile Application Framework - Offer your application on mobile devices
- Secure your mobile applications with Oracle Mobile Security
- Forms Client-Server to Web Upgrade Workshops
- Oracle SOA Suite (BAM and BPM)
- Oracle WebCenter
- Oracle Data Integration Solutions (inc. Goldengate, Data Integrator,etc)
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Private Cloud MWaaS
Meet the Team and stay in touch with us through:
For any queries related to the ISV Migration Center services and workshops or if you wish to attend one of our workshops, webcasts and trainings, please contact us at email@example.comOracle Database & Options | Oracle Fussion Middleware | Oracle Java & Developers Tools | Oracle Cloud & Enterprise Manangement
Oracle Powers 30 Years of Database Innovation providing the foundation for IT to successfully deliver more information with higher quality of service, reduce the risk of change, and make more efficient use of their IT budgets. Oracle Database 12c comes in three editions and features a wide range of enterprise edition options to meet specific customer requirements in the areas of performance and availability, security and compliance, data warehousing and analytics, unstructured data, and manageability.
Oracle Fusion Middleware is the leading business innovation platform for the enterprise and the cloud that offers the following innovative design principles:
- Complete - Work with a single, strategic partner for all middleware requirements
- Integrated - Certified integrations with Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Database, and Oracle Applications provide confidence and reduce costs
- Hot-pluggable - Enhance your existing infrastructure and applications with interoperability that goes beyond industry standards
- Best-of-breed - Choose from best-of-breed offerings across every product line
Download: Oracle Fussion Middleware
Java is the #1 programming language, revolutionizing application development. Java is the foundation for virtually every type of networked application and is the global standard for efficiently developing and deploying exciting applications and services. Oracle offers the industry's most complete and integrated set of tools for application development, but also database development, and business intelligence to support any development approach, technology platform, or operating system. Oracle's developer tools strategy is to support all your diverse needs.
Learn: Java Learning Library, JDeveloper & ADF and more at www.oracle.com/oll. Sample Code for Developers and Admins | ADF Architecture TV | Oracle's Java Developer Newsletter | Oracle ADF Developer Newsletter
Oracle's comprehensive portfolio of best-in-class, integrated products and services, builts application-, platform-, and infrastructure-level clouds, with deep visibility into security, regulatory compliance, and service levels. Oracle's leading systems, applications and infrastructure management software enables IT to deliver business value, transforming IT into an agile, enterprise-class cloud. Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c gets you from zero-to-cloud - accelerated!
Download: Enterprise Management
Make sure to follow Oracle on Social Media for your updates at http://www.oracle.com/social-media/
(Please click on the logos for more information)Poland,
KrakówDorota Galuszka+48 661 966 065
+7 495 641 1463
BucharestMona Varga Gavrus
+40 731 200 634
IstanbulSevgi Ovdur+90 216 316 50 50
LagosSevgi Ovdur+90 216 316 50 50
NairobiSevgi Ovdur+90 216 316 50 50South Africa,
JohannesburgSiphokazi Zamxaka+27 82 941 5954