Oracle Partner HUB
We share our skills to maximise your revenue.
Learn more and explore all locations & services now.
Oracle Partner HUB
If you’re looking to accelerate your business, stay ahead of your competitors and make more profits then you’re on the right page.
The Partner HUB has been designed in collaboration with our partners to bring together all that you’ll need to grow your business. At the Partner HUB, you can:
- Demonstrate your solutions in a professional environment;
- Learn from Oracle technical specialists;
- Tap into Oracle’s marketing capability;
- Join a network of professionals in your community that have similar priorities - great for meeting new business partners!
- Get support for your business events and seminars to get closer to your clients;
- Train your key staff in the latest Oracle technology;
- Get help with your migration projects;
- Get help with your specialization projects (PDF)
Whatever you need, we're here to help you get closer to your clients and deliver exceptional service with Oracle technology.
Is a contemporary and professional meeting place where you can demonstrate business solutions, meet other professionals and hold networking events.
Offers sales, technical and implementation training in Oracle products (hardware, technology and applications) at discounted rates. Express your interest in a particular bootcamp by clicking here or email us at email@example.com
ISV Migration Center
Provides technical support for migration to Oracle software.
Check out the Partner HUB areas now and find out what’s happening in your region.
Oracle Partner Studio
The Studio is an impressive location for you to meet with your clients to showcase solutions
using Oracle technology. It's open to all partners who are members of Oracle PartnerNetwork.
At the Studio you'll find:
- The latest technology for trying and demonstrating your business solutions;
- Access to sales and marketing support from Oracle, including opportunities to participate in joint marketing campaigns;
- Administrative support for you to run business seminars, client hospitality and participate in networking events;
Please contact your local HUB manager to find out more and to book Studio services:CountryNamePhonePoland
+48 661 966 065Turkey
Burcu Erzurum+90 216 316 50 50Romania
+40 731 200 634South Africa
+27 82 941 5954Nigeria
+234 (0) 1903 5347Kenya
Joy Nduta Koinange
+254 (0) 20367 3515
Oracle Partner Academy
The Academy delivers over 5,000 training days every year, educating over 1,500 partner consultants. You could be one of them. Check out the Partner Academy Schedule in your region.
The Academy is dedicated to training partners, so we focus on issues that matter to you. The program covers the full Oracle stack: hardware, technology and applications. Shorter course durations mean that you can limit the time you spend away from the office.
- Dedicated courses, exclusive to Oracle partners and tailored to their requirements;
- Experienced tutors with a track record in Oracle deployments;
- Discounts on training, delivering a rapid return on investment;
- Get to know other partners and Oracle experts.
To review the list of upcoming trainings, please download the Academy Courses Schedule
Download forms & register (pre-registration forms): Istanbul | Krakow | Moscow | Johannesburg | Bucharest | Lagos | Nairobi
Download Academy locations details: Istanbul | Krakow | Moscow | Bucharest | South Africa | Lagos | Nairobi
Download the lists of recommended hotels: Istanbul | Krakow | Moscow | Bucharest | Johannesburg | Lagos | Nairobi
Request a Bootcamp
Can't find the bootcamp you need in the Partner Academy Schedule? If you have a particular need for a specific training, additional events may be scheduled.
1. Check the list of available bootcamps
2. Express your interest in a particular bootcamp by clicking here.
Terms and Conditions
Payment is to be processed at least 5 working days before the course start date;
Due to capacity limitation of classes, first come first served rule would be applied.
ISV Migration Center (IMC)
All the resources you need to perfect your solution - in one place, at no cost!
At the Oracle ISV Migration Center we take care of your needs as an ISV. You will find a professional environment at hand for all your needs, supported by experienced product experts. Book one of the available workshops:
- Oracle Database Machine and Exadata V2 Workshop
- Database Maximum Availability Architecture MAA (RAC & Data Guard) Validation 11gR2 Workshop
- Oracle Data Guard 11gR2
- RAC Validation 11gR2 Workshop
- Oracle 11g Release 1 & 2 New Features Hands-on Workshop
- Database Security 11gR2- Database Vault, Audit Vault
- All in one Database Essentials
- Spatial Deep Dive
- Upgrade your solution to 11gR2 Database
- Open your Windows to Oracle 11gR2 Platform
- Migrate your solution to Oracle 11gR2
- MS Access Migration to Oracle 11g Application Express
- Weblogic Server 11g
- Migrate to Weblogic Server 11g
- Upgrade to Weblogic 11g Workshops (migrating existing iAS applications)
- Redevelop Forms Applications with Oracle ADF 11g
- Forms Client-Server to Web Upgrade Workshops
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Oracle WebCenter 11g
- Oracle BI Publisher 11g Workshop
- Oracle Real-Time Decisions (RTD) Workshop
- Oracle BI Enterprise Edition Semantic Modeling & Admin 11g Workshop
- Oracle BI Enterprise Edition Reports and Dashboards 11g Workshop
- Oracle Essbase v11 Technical Hands-On Workshop
- Oracle Data Integrator 11g Workshop
Check out the Migration Center schedule in your region
IMC on Facebook
IMC on Twitter
IMC on LinkedIn
IMC on YouTube
IMC on Slideshare
For any queries related to the ISV Migration Center services and workshops or if you wish to book one of the available workshops, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgOracle Database 11g | Database Options | Oracle Fussion Middleware 11g | Oracle Business Intelligence 11g
Oracle Database 11g Release 2 provides the foundation for IT to successfully deliver more information with higher quality of service, reduce the risk of change within IT, and make more efficient use of their IT budgets
Oracle offers a wide range of options to extend the power of Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition to meet specific requirements in the areas of performance and availability, security and compliance, data warehousing, and manageability.
An overview on the database options product stack can be found here.
Check out our TechCasts about:
Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g is the only middleware available from any vendor that offers the following innovative design principles:
- Complete - Work with a single, strategic partner for all middleware requirements
- Integrated - Certified integrations with Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Database, and Oracle Applications provide confidence and reduce costs
- Hot-pluggable - Enhance your existing infrastructure and applications with interoperability that goes beyond industry standards
- Best-of-breed - Choose from best-of-breed offerings across every product line
Get the latest news about Java and Oracle, watch this techcast
Oracle’s complete range of best in class BI capabilities include enterprise reporting, ad hoc query and analysis, dashboards, and scorecards. Users are presented with a wide spectrum of rich visualization options, embedded search, collaboration, mobile access, Microsoft Office integration, and the ability to initiate actions directly from their dashboards. Oracle’s BI Foundation is augmented with a comprehensive portfolio of packaged BI and Performance Management applications.
Click here to download any of the the Business Intelligence products.
(Please click on the logos for more information)Poland,
KrakówDorota Galuszka+48 661 966 065
+7 495 641 1463
BucharestMona Varga Gavrus
+40 731 200 634
IstanbulSevgi Emul+90 216 316 50 50
LagosSevgi Emul+90 216 316 50 50
NairobiSevgi Emul+90 216 316 50 50South Africa,
JohannesburgSiphokazi Zamxaka+27 82 941 5954