JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Manufacturing Implementation Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Manufacturing Implementation Boot Camp is a five-day training to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Manufacturing through this Essentials training program. Partners attending the boot camp will gain valuable insight into the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Manufacturing features and functions.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Manage Inventory
• Set up & Manage Product Data
• Manage the Manufacturing Accounting Process
• Manage the Shop Floor through a variety of processes, including work orders
• Plan Manufacturing Driven Costs and Work with Forecasts
• Learn the Essence of Configurator, Quality Management, Engineer to Order and Demand Flow® Manufacturing
• Functional Implementer
• Business Analyst
• End users
• Sales consultant
Related OPN Boot Camps
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Common Foundations Implementation Boot Camp
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Financials Implementation Boot Camp
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Distribution Implementation Boot Camp
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Installation & Configurable Network Computing Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.