Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Accounts Receivable Implementation Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The goal of this boot camp is to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Oracle Receivables applications. By attending this 3-day boot camp, you will gain valuable insight into the Oracle Receivables basics, features and functions.This implementation boot camp is structured to help you understand the various implementation considerations of Oracle Receivables.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Apply concepts of Order-to-Cash lifecycle and Oracle Receivables Process
• Manage Parties and Customer Accounts
• Process Invoices
• Implement features of Bill Presentment Architecture and Credit Management
• Implement Customer Invoicing, Receipts and, Tax Processing
• Apply concepts of Period Closing Process
• Application Developers
• Business Analysts
• End Users
• Functional Implementer
• Sales Consultants
• Support Engineer
• System Analysts
• System Integrator
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12. Accounts Payable Implementation Boot Camp
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 General Ledger Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.