Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials Implementation Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The goal of this boot camp is to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of Oracle E-Business Suite R12 through this Essentials training program. By attending this 3-day boot camp, you will gain valuable insight into the basics, features and functions of Oracle E-Business Suite. This implementation boot camp is structured to help you understand the various implementation considerations of Oracle E-Business Suite.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Enter data, retrieve information in the form of a query, access online Help
• Access and navigate within Oracle Applications using the user interface
• Identify the benefits of R12 Applications footprint
• Understand major architectural components, shared entities, key business flows, and integration points
• Describe and define the concepts of System Administration
• Describe and define fundamentals of Flexfields, Multi-Org and, Workflow and Alerts
• Understand Daily Business Intelligence and Fusion Intelligence for Oracle Applications
• Functional Implementer.
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle E-Business Suite Financial Management
• Oracle E-Business Suite Supply Chain Management
• Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.3 Transfer of Information Readiness Program
• Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.2 Transfer of Information Readiness Program
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.