Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Projects Essentials Implementation Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The goal of this boot camp is to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Projects applications. By attending this 15-day boot camp, you will gain valuable insight into the Oracle Projects basics, features and functions.This implementation boot camp is structured to help you understand the various implementation considerations of Oracle Projects
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Manage Projects (Project Management)
• Perform Billing for Projects (Project Billing)
• Cost the project activities (Project Costing)
• Apply concepts of Project Foundation
• Analyze Project Portfolios (Project Portfolio Analysis)
• Manage Project resources (Project Resource Management)
• Functional Implementer
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Essentials Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.