Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking 12 Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking 12 addresses corporate, retail and investment banking needs. With its comprehensive capabilities, banks can enhance their customer service, improve staff productivity, streamline operations and improve risk management. In addition, the application is backed by strong technological infrastructure that enables quick implementation of changes and new ideas in order to reduce the overall time-to-market.
Through course content (instructor led workshop) this boot camp will give you the information and skills required to implement Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking. The content is intended to take you from the architecture of the product through to functionality of the various modules and is targeted at a functional implementation audience.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Functional architecture of Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking
- Configure core entities and services
- Configure the basic modules of the product, including customer information file, general ledger based on best practices
- Learn about the functionality and features, interface options with third-party systems
- Implement case studies to get a better hold on the functions and features of the product
- Functional Implementer
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.