Oracle Utilities Work And Asset Management 1.x Fundamentals Boot Camp
Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management (WAM) boot camp covers information related to construction, maintenance, repair and inspection activities. It is designed to provide utilities enterprise-wide visibility of asset condition and costs needed to make better capital investment decisions. Additionally, easy upgrades and the emphasis on configuration, not customization, helps minimize maintenance and implementation time and lowers the total cost of ownership.
The goal of the Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management 1.x Fundamentals Boot Camp is to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of Oracle Work and Asset Management (WAM). This boot camp is designed to provide each participant with basic knowledge of WAM functionality, as well as review standard maintenance and service request business processes.
This course focuses on the business processes found in the Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management (WAM) application. We review the resources that are required to use the application and then review how this data is used in the various other modules throughout the system. This course does not touch on every feature and function in the application but provides an overview of the processes throughout the system. The course touches on how to use the configuration processes found in the Administration Subsystem, but only at a very high level
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Recognize the basic features and functions of WAM
- Acknowledge WAM product documentation with links through the OPN Knowledge Zone
- Define the role of each subsystem and describe how all subsystems work together to complete business processes
- Navigate the system.
- Differentiate between the web application and the forms application
- Describe the types of fields used in the user interface
- Business Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Database Designers
- Project Managers
- Functional Implementers
- Sales Consultants
Related OPN Boot Camps
- Oracle Utilities Work And Asset Management 1.x Functionality for Implementers Implementation Boot Camp
- Oracle Utilities Work And Asset Management 1.x System Administration Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.