Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Implementation Specialist Boot Camp
Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Implementation Specialist Boot Camp is a technical enablement program aimed at partner technical consultants who will be implementing Oracle WebLogic Server 12c solutions. The candidates should have hands on experience in installing, administering, and configuring Oracle WebLogic Server 12c and its components, including, Java Enterprise Edition (EE) Applications. It also prepares partners to become OPN Certified WebLogic Server 12c Implementation Specialists.
View here prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Use new WebLogic Server 12c Features and Functions
• Configure and Implement WebLogic Server 12c Domains and Templates
• Deploy Java EE Applications
• Tune the WebLogic Server 12c Environment including the JVM for performance
• Design and Implement Environments for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
• Scale-out solutions with WebLogic Server 12c
• Utilize Implementation Best Practices
• Plan and Implement an upgrade to WebLogic Server 12c
• Fusion Middleware/Java EE Architects
• Technical Consultants
• WebLogic Administrators
• System Administrators
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle WebLogic Server Sales
• Oracle WebLogic Server PreSales
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.