Oracle Exastack Labs and Oracle Exastack Enablement Resources
Take Advantage of Partner Enablement Resources
Oracle Exastack lab environments and related technical enablement resources are available for Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) members to further their knowledge of Oracle Exastack offerings, and qualify their applications for Oracle Exastack Optimized and/or Oracle Exastack Ready.
Oracle Exastack Optimized Labs: Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, Oracle SPARC SuperCluster T4-4
Available through Oracle Exastack Optimized, qualifying OPN members have direct access to Oracle technical resources and Oracle Exastack Lab environments for tuning and optimization of their application on Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud and/or Oracle SPARC SuperCluster T4-4.
Oracle Exastack Optimized applications have been tested and tuned to run faster and more reliably – and provide increased performance to their end users. For more information on access to the Oracle Exastack Labs and Oracle Exastack Optimized benefits and criteria, click here.
Oracle Exastack Remote Labs: Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux, Oracle VM
Oracle Exastack Remote Labs provide qualifying OPN members with access to remotely accessible environments for purposes of testing and tuning their applications on the latest major releases of Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux or Oracle VM.
Eligibility Criteria for access to the Oracle Exastack Remote Labs:
- You must be an OPN member at the Gold level or higher.
- You must have membership in the applicable OPN Knowledge Zone (Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux, Oracle Server Virtualization).
- Your OPN PRM Administrator must complete the Oracle Exastack Remote Labs online application.
- You must provide an active URL that describes your application and verifies that your application is generally commercially available to commercial customers.
- You must have a published and current OPN Solutions Catalog profile for both your company and your application. Click here to view your current profile.
- You must achieve and maintain Oracle Exastack Ready status for the applicable Oracle product within the Oracle Exastack Remote Labs offering within two months of announcing general availability of your application support of the latest major release of Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux and/or Oracle VM.
- You agree to update your application to be fully compatible and function with the applicable Oracle product within the Oracle Exastack Remote Labs offering within 24 months of Oracle's release of a new major release or version of the applicable Oracle Exastack Remote Labs offering.
- Your OPN PRM Administrator must accept the terms and conditions of the Oracle Exastack Remote Labs Addendum to the Oracle PartnerNetwork Agreement.
Access Oracle Exastack Remote Labs
Guided Learning Paths
The Guided Learning Paths (GLPs) listed below are tailored specifically for ISV developers, building their applications on Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux, Oracle VM, Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic Server. These GLPs are available from the OPN Competency Center and include:
- Oracle Database 11g ISV Developer GLP
- Oracle WebLogic ISV Developer GLP
- Oracle Linux 5 ISV Developer GLP
- Oracle Solaris 11 ISV Developer GLP
- Oracle VM ISV Developer GLP
Oracle ISV partners are able to take advantage of Boot Camps designed specifically for software vendors interested in building and delivering their applications on Oracle Exastack, as well as embedding Oracle products and architecting their applications for SaaS deployments.
The Oracle Exadata 11g Technical Boot Camp Camp delivers detailed, in-depth information about Oracle Exadata features and best practices. OPN members will learn how the Oracle Exadata Database Machine is able to deliver extreme performance through software and hardware features. Click here to see the schedule and register a request.
The Oracle Exalogic Implementation Boot Camp gives OPN members the tools to use Oracle Exalogic to standardize and consolidate their infrastructure, and to also increase application performance. In addition to learning how to identify, manage, and monitor all Oracle Exalogic hardware components, students create a typical Fusion Middleware configuration that takes advantage of the unique networking and storage characteristics of Oracle Exalogic, including the InfiniBand fabric. Click here (Middleware tab) to see the schedule and register a request.
More information about these Boot Camps (including delivery dates and locations) is posted on the OPN Competency Center and the applicable OPN Knowledge Zones.