Oracle Exastack Optimized
Unleash ISV Application Performance on Engineered Systems
Customers can be confident when choosing an Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) member's Oracle Exastack Optimized application, knowing it has been tuned by the OPN member on an Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, and Oracle SPARC SuperCluster with a goal of delivering optimum speed, scalability and reliability.
Oracle Exastack Optimized provides OPN members with:
Access to Oracle Exastack Experts
- Engage Oracle technical resources and access Oracle Exastack lab environments to test and tune software applications on an Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud or Oracle SPARC SuperCluster.
- Achieving an Oracle Exastack Optimized status shows that an OPN member's application has met the OPN member's proof of value goals for performance and scalability on an Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, and Oracle SPARC SuperCluster.
- Enables customers to readily identify OPN member applications that have been tested and tuned by the OPN member for optimum performance on an Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, and Oracle SPARC SuperCluster.
- Provides OPN members the opportunity to display the Oracle Exadata Optimized, Oracle Exalogic Optimized or Oracle SPARC SuperCluster Optimized logos in their respective collateral and websites to show that they have tested and tuned their application for optimum performance on an Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, and Oracle SPARC SuperCluster.
Take Advantage of Partner Enablement Resources
Oracle Exastack lab environments and related technical enablement resources are available for OPN members to further their knowledge of Oracle Exastack offerings and qualify their applications for Oracle Exastack Optimized.
New Boot Camps and Guided Learning Paths (GLPs), tailored specifically for ISVs, are available for Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, Oracle Linux, Oracle Solaris, Oracle Database, and Oracle WebLogic Server. More information about these GLPs and Boot Camps (including delivery dates and locations) are posted on the OPN Competency Center and corresponding OPN Knowledge Zones.
Learn more about Oracle Exastack labs and ISV specific enablement resources.
Oracle Exastack Optimized Benefits
Oracle Exastack Optimized provides Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) members with credibility and competitive differentiation. The goal of Oracle Exastack Optimized is to assist OPN members to accelerate sales opportunities and attract new customers by leveraging exclusive Oracle Exastack Optimized technical and go-to-market benefits, including:
- Access to Oracle performance experts and Oracle Exastack lab environments for tuning and optimization of their application on an Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud and Oracle SPARC SuperCluster.
- Partner success story including performance metrics published on Oracle References.
- Opportunity to differentiate and promote Oracle Exastack Optimized applications and related performance metrics through partner-issued press release and collateral announcing their attainment of Oracle Exadata Optimized, Oracle Exalogic Optimized or Oracle SPARC SuperCluster Optimized status.
- Supporting quote from Oracle Executive for partner-issued press release.
- Ability to promote Oracle Exastack Optimized applications through the preferred search listing and as an Oracle Exastack featured partner on the OPN Solutions Catalog (including advanced search capability for sorting / filtering for Oracle Exastack Optimized applications).
- High visibility with Customers and Oracle Field Sales Organization through training, newsletters, and other marketing activities.
- Formal recognition from Oracle and brand awareness through marketing Oracle Exastack Optimized applications with the Oracle Exadata Optimized, Oracle Exalogic Optimized and Oracle SPARC SuperCluster Optimized logos.
- Access to additional set of OPN benefits. See Benefits & Tools Associated with Oracle Exastack Optimized for more details.
- Oracle Exastack Optimized status may be counted toward attaining Platinum or Diamond level OPN membership. View details here.
Oracle Exastack Optimized Eligibility Criteria
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) membership at Gold level or higher.
- Achieve Oracle Database Ready or Oracle WebLogic Ready status.
- Achieve Oracle Solaris Ready, Oracle Linux Ready, or Oracle VM Ready status.
- Your PRM administrator must publish a current OPN Solutions Catalog profile for the OPN member’s company and solutions. Click here to view your current profile.
- Your PRM administrator must join the applicable OPN Knowledge Zones (Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, Oracle SPARC SuperCluster).
- OPN members are responsible for providing ongoing technical support services to their customers. It is recommended, but not required, that OPN members complete the MVSP Support Training Guided Learning Path (GLP) and obtain MVSP (Multi Vendor Support Program) membership.
- Own an application software product that is verified to function with the latest major release (PDF) of the applicable Oracle Exastack Optimized products and is updated to function with the applicable Oracle Exastack Optimized products within 12 months of general availability of a new major release of such Oracle Exastack Optimized products.
- Have a qualifying order* for the purchase of an Oracle Exadata Database Machine or Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud or Oracle SPARC SuperCluster system for:
- your own use to host your proprietary application software;
- your own use as a development and test environment; or
- distribution to an end user pursuant to an applicable distribution agreement with Oracle.
- Your PRM administrator must complete the Oracle Exastack Optimized online application.
- Your PRM administrator must accept the terms and conditions of the Oracle Exastack Optimized Addendum to the Oracle PartnerNetwork Agreement.
- Application for Oracle Exastack Optimized reviewed and accepted by Oracle PartnerNetwork.
- Complete testing of the OPN member’s application within 120 days of acceptance into Oracle Exastack Optimized.
The following partner products are NOT eligible for Oracle Exastack Optimized:
- Third-party Hardware
- Device Drivers
- Mobile Devices
- Operating System (OS) Certification
- Third party Cluster File System (CFS)
- Non-native File Systems
- Migration Tools
- Application Development Tools
- Systems and Storage Management products
- Vendor Clusterware
- Virtualization Technology
- Interconnect Protocol
- Web Browser
- Backup Agents
- Virus Security Software
In addition to the excluded product types above, qualifying software applications must connect/integrate to Oracle Database using a published Oracle API or SDK documented on oracle.com.
Meet the requirements? Apply for Oracle Exastack Optimized
OPN Member Knowledge Zone Community Member Exastack Approved
- Apply for Oracle Exastack Optimized (PRM Administrator)
- How to Apply for Oracle Exastack Optimized (4 min video)
- Download the Optimized Test Results Summary (OTRS) template (PPT)
Next Steps, once you have achieved an Oracle Exastack Optimized status
- Download the applicable Oracle Exastack Optimized logo(s) and update your product website and collateral.
- Maximize your Visibility: Issue an Oracle Exastack Optimized Press Release (DOC) and update your product website announcing your performance metrics
- Please use the template and follow the submission instructions at Oracle Exadata Optimized/Oracle Exalogic Optimized/Oracle SPARC SuperCluster – press release template (DOC)
- Oracle will publish your press release announcement in various internal and customer facing newsletters, reaching over 4 MILLION subscribers! Be sure to send the URL where your press release is published to OracleExastack_ww@oracle.com and update your solutions catalog profile with your press release.
- Expand your visibility through the OPN Solutions Catalog profile. To update your solution profile, please select Manage your OPN Solution Catalog Profile (located on the lower right hand side of the page). Email firstname.lastname@example.org should you need assistance. OPN PRM Administrators can:
- Add a link to your Oracle Data Sheet.
- Add a link to your Oracle Exastack Optimized press release
- Upload YouTube Videos to your Solutions and profiles
- Upload Flash File Demos of your solutions
- Upload Solution Images
- Develop and publish a Customer Success Story. An internal briefing to explain the process, followed by a 40-50 minute phone interview on a different day, with you and our writing agency, will get your story published on Oracle Customer and Partner Successes
- Oracle PartnerNetwork will tweet a congratulations to your company when you achieve an Oracle Exastack Optimized status and you can also find the same on the OPN Facebook page.
- Please check out our OPN Facebook page and "follow" us on Twitter to get these updates!
- Leverage ready-to-use Oracle marketiply for Oracle Exastack Optimizedng materials in the Marketing Kits
- PartnerCast: Oracle Marketing Kits (video) - Learn more about the available Oracle Marketing Kits to create your own demand generation campaigns and highlight your company in the marketplace.
- Campaign Topics
- Oracle Ads Now Available for Customization (for Platinum partners)
- Upgrade your OPN membership to Platinum or Diamond level. Contact the local Oracle Partner Business Center for details
- Participate in an Oracle event
- Download the Oracle Exastack Certificates from the Oracle Competency Center
Got questions? Contact the Oracle Partner Business Center for assistance.