This Boot Camp provides an overview of the features and functions of the Oracle Enterprise Operations Monitor (EOM). It focuses on EOM platform, designed to monitor and troubleshoot an enterprise communications network. EOM uses and supports open, industry standards such as SIP, Diameter, RTP, ENUM, among other. Leading customer use cases include pro-active problem detection and rapid identification, isolation and resolution of call quality issues, visibility into encrypted calls, reduced risks of business interruption and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in real-time.
This training will prepare participants to take and pass the Oracle Enterprise Operations Monitor Implementation Specialist assessment.
• Describe the EOM and the SIP-based network challenges that it solves
• Design, or redesign, a network to facilitate an EOM solution
• Describe the primary functions of the EOM
• Perform Initial and Setup procedures on a new EOM
• Configure an EOM to monitor user service
• Configure an EOM to monitor network devices
• Operate and maintain an EOM solution
• Tracking Subscribers and Link Quality
• Monitor Diameter Transactions
Duration: The Oracle Enterprise Operations Monitor is a three (3) days, hands-on workshop.
Note: The duration is intended for general reference. The Boot Camp instructor may recommend a different approach in rolling the class. Students are required to check the Boot Camp duration for the scheduled event they are interested in.
• User/administrative duties
• Network design
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.