Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking 12 addresses corporate, retail and investment banking needs. With its comprehensive capabilities, banks can enhance their customer service, improve staff productivity, streamline operations and improve risk management. In addition, the application is backed by strong technological infrastructure that enables quick implementation of changes and new ideas in order to reduce the overall time-to-market.
Through course content (instructor led workshop) this boot camp will give you the technical information and skills required to implement Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking. The content is intended to take you from the technical architecture of the product to reports and is targeted at a technical audience.
• Technical architecture of Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking
• Understand the software and hardware requirements to set up Oracle FLEXCUBE
• Configure the Switch Gateway and Security Management System
• Learn about the End of Day operations
• Under the concept of extensibility and how it can be utilized to design screens as per customer requirements
• Technical Consultant
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a boot camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a boot camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.