Get the Details
Machine Learning Notebooks
Oracle Machine Learning Notebooks is a collaborative user interface for data scientists and business and data analysts who perform machine learning in the Autonomous Databases -- Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) and Autonomous Transactional Database (ATP).
Oracle Machine Learning enables data scientists, citizen data scientists, and data analysts to work together to explore their data visually and develop analytical methodologies in the Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud. Oracle's high performance, parallel and scalable in-Database implementations of machine learning algorithms are exposed via SQL and PL/SQL using Apache Zeppelin-based notebook technology. Oracle Machine Learning Noteboos enables teams to collaborate to build, assess, and deploy machine learning solutions, while increasing data scientist productivity. Oracle Machine Learning Notebooks focuses on ease of use and simplified machine learning for data science – from preparation through deployment – all in the Autonomous Database.
- Collaborative notebook interface for data scientists
- Enables sharing of notebooks and templates with permissions and execution scheduling
- Access to 30+ parallel, scalable Oracle Machine Learning algorithms
- SQL and PL/SQL scripting language supported
- Based on Apache Zeppelin notebook technology, Oracle Machine Learning provides a common platform with a single interface that can connect to multiple data sources and access multiple back-end Autonomous Database servers.
- Multi-user collaboration enables the same notebook document to be opened simultaneously by different users, such that changes made by one user to a notebook are instantaneously reflected to all users viewing that notebook.
- To support enterprise requirements for security, authentication, and auditing, Oracle Machine Learning supports privilege-based access to data, models, and notebooks, as well as being integrated with Oracle security protocols.
- Enables and supports deployment of enterprise machine learning methodologies in both Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) and Autonomous Transactional Database (ATP)
- Fast, easy, immediate access for data scientists to data managed in the Oracle Autonomous Database (ADW and ATP)
- Quickly explore data
- Automatically document and share analytical approaches taken among teams of data scientists, "citizen data scientists", DBAs, IT professionals and domain experts
- Schedule and run noteboooks
- Access, explore, and perform machine learning on Big Data through Oracle Cloud SQL and Oracle Object Store
For a complete list of features and enhancements, see the product release notes in the documentation.