In the Tambellini Group's 2023 Student StarChart™, Oracle Fusion Cloud Student, a forming star, received a leading position across United States student systems, ranking high for both usability and innovation. According to the Tambellini Group, “the solution is being thoughtfully architected as a student-centric platform that offers a user experience often seen in best-of-breed solutions.”
Here's why we believe the Tambellini Group named Oracle a leader among student systems:
- Complete cloud platform: Institutions can deploy Oracle Fusion Cloud solutions—Oracle Student, ERP, HCM, and more—as a suite or individually, in any order or combination. Oracle Fusion Cloud provides extensibility, especially for data management, reporting, and analytics.
- Flexible academic models: Oracle Student supports credit, non-credit, and certificate programs with various terms, all managed within a single student record.
- Robust financial aid: Oracle Student Financial Aid is one of the most robust financial aid solutions in the US market, with powerful automation tools and support for multiple academic models and terms.
- Innovative vision and roadmap: Oracle Student has a clearly defined roadmap for generative AI, a modern user experience, robust student management capabilities, solution completeness, and more.
- Extensive industry expertise: While many of Oracle Student’s early adopters were small, private institutions, Oracle is designing the solution natively with the modern functionality needed by even the most complex public and private institutions.