Oracle's Take Back Programs
Oracle helps you dispose of and recycle your excess/used Oracle branded products in an environmentally responsible manner. Oracle applies the Reuse, Reclaim, Recycle (RRR) strategy as a best practice. There is no charge to the customer for transportation and recycling.
Take Back Program Definitions:
- eWaste: Customer returns program for retired Oracle-branded products intended for recycling
- ORMS Registration and Return Process for eWaste(PDF)
- Used EE: Customer returns for retired Oracle-branded products intended for reuse
- SRC: System Return for Credit; based on Oracle's need for spare parts, financial credit may be available for customer's returning retired product. (Please inquire with your Oracle Account Rep.)
- E&O: Excess and Obsolete; material from external suppliers and internal manufacturing operations.
- ORMS Registration and Return Process for Used EE, SRC and E&O returns (PDF)
- Internal: Oracle-branded product returned from Internal Oracle labs and data centers. To retire your Oracle department’s excess Oracle-branded products, visit MyOracle.com. Go to Employee Tools and click on Asset Recovery and Recycling and follow the instructions on the Internal Sun/Oracle-Branded Product Take Back tab.
- If assistance is needed for Internal Oracle returns, email the Oracle Returns Group