Instructions for subscribing to email notifications of Critical Patch Updates and Security Alerts
To be notified of the release of Critical Patch Updates and Security Alerts, please follow the instructions below.
If you are an Oracle employee, please see MOS note 2813763.1.
If you are not an Oracle employee, please follows the steps below:
- If you do not have an Oracle account, click View Accounts at the top of this page, then under Oracle Account, select Create an Account.
- If you already have an Oracle account, click View Accounts at the top of this page and login to your account.
- Once logged in, click account name to see profile.
- Select Subscriptions, then Edit for "Oracle security notifications", and then select the checkbox for Security Alerts and click Save.
- To unsubscribe, login, click Subscriptions and uncheck the Security Alerts checkbox.