Oracle SQL Developer 23.1.0.097.1607
Date: April 2023
You are supported by Oracle Support under your current Oracle Database Support license.
Log Oracle SQLDeveloper bugs and issues using My Oracle Support.
Documentation on getting started with SQLDeveloper is provided on the oracle.com web site. Click Oracle SQLDeveloper, navigate to the
documentation section and access the book titled 'Oracle SQLDeveloper getting started'.
At Oracle SQLDeveloper on oracle.com you will
find links to forums and social media channels where you can discuss topics with the SQLcl community around
the world and leave feedback for the development team.
In the forums, be sure to use clear subject lines to initiate a thread. Provide a complete and clear
description of the issue, including steps to reproduce the issue.
Try to avoid using old, unrelated threads for a new issue.
- SQLDeveloper requires a minimum JDK of 11.0 to run.
- Liquibase support for APEX requires APEX version 18 and above.
Issues Fixed in 23.1.0
There have over 40 issues fixed in this release, a selection of which is shown below.
- 21863251 SYNCHRONIZE SPECIFICATION AND BODY WRONG WHEN NOT OPEN BODY
- 34732911 CVE-2022-42004 REMOTE DENIAL OF SERVICE VULNERABILITY - 2.13.4
- 30757320 FAILS WHEN CONNECTING TO ASM DATABASE
- 32507391 FREEZES WHEN RUNNING A LONG QUERY AND LEFT IDLE
- 33866040 PERFORMANCE OR FREEZING ISSUE ON WINDOWS WHEN INTERACTING WITH FILE SYSTEM
- 30662830 MULTIBLOCK INSERTION
- 27896300 Q STRINGS ARE HAVING CONTENTS REPLACED, POSSIBLE DATA CORRUPTION
- 35137077 UNSIGNED DLLS SHIPPED WITH SQLDEVELOPER LAUNCHER.DLL LAUNCHER64.DLL IDENATIVE.DLL
- 9016009 DISPLAY INCORRECT VALUE
- 35156951 "DATABASE COPY" TRUNCATING TABLES THAT WERE NOT SELECTED
- 34765240 TABLE COLUMN COMPLETION OF DICTIONARY SQL
- 34797866 INSIGHT COLUMN LIST ISN'T SORTED