You are supported by Oracle Support under your current Oracle Database Support license.
Log Oracle SQL Developer bugs and issues using My Oracle Support.
Documentation on getting started with SQL Developer is provided on the oracle.com web site. Click Oracle SQL Developer, navigate to the documentation section and access the book titled 'Oracle SQL Developer Getting Started'.
At Oracle SQL Developer on oracle.com you will find links to forums and social media channels where you can discuss topics with the SQLcl community around the world and leave feedback for the development team.
In the forums, be sure to use clear subject lines to initiate a thread. Provide a complete and clear description of the issue, including steps to reproduce the issue.
Try to avoid using old, unrelated threads for a new issue.
- SQL Developer requires a minimum JDK of 11.0 to run.
- Liquibase support for APEX requires APEX version 18 and above.
Issues Fixed in 23.1.1
There have over 40 issues fixed in this release, a selection of which is shown below.
- 35945826 Update PGQL Extension
- 35573274 POSTGRES NOT ABLE TO SAVE CONNECTION DETAILS
- 35562626 CODE TEMPLATE NOT EXPANDING MORE THAN 3 CHOICES
- 35420237 UI DEADLOCK ON COMPILING PLSQL FILE
- 35397405 CONNECTION LOGIC IN SCRIPT ENGINE IS BROKEN
- 35392304 SEMANTIC INFO ANALYSIS TIP IS NOT WORKING
- 35392269 INSIGHT POPS UP FOR COMMENTS
- 35351979 APPLICATION VERSION SHOWING INCORRECT IN PLIST IN MAC OS
- 35346394 FAILED TO SELECT MULTIPLE FIELDS IN COMPLETION-INSIGHT POPUP
- 35338513 TEMPORARY CLOBS ARE TRUNCATED WHEN EXECUTING STATEMENTS
- 35331754 SQLDEVELOPER DBA INSTANCE VIEWER MEMORY/STORAGE TAB IS NOT SHOWING DATA DETAILS
- 35270483 EMBED-EXPOSE HANGING THE PRODUCT
- 35232670 INCORRECT SYNTAX HANDLING WHEN RUNNING EXPLAIN PLAN I
- 35103692 EDIT TABLE OPTION IN SQL DEVELOPER TAKES 2-3 MINUTES DUE TO DICTIONARY SQL QUERY
- 32603039 BLOCKING LOCKS REPORT POOR PERFORMANC