Oracle Cloud@Customer brings Oracle’s complete portfolio of public cloud infrastructure, fully managed cloud services, and Oracle Fusion SaaS applications into your data center. It enables you to run applications faster and lower your costs using the same high-performance capabilities, autonomous operations, and low-cost subscription pricing found in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. And you get all this while maintaining complete control of your data so you can address data sovereignty, security, and connectivity concerns.
See how Dedicated Region meets data residency and latency requirements while reducing costs, modernizing your infrastructure, and enabling Oracle Fusion SaaS applications.
Discover how you can modernize legacy applications, reduce operating costs, and run SaaS applications—while maintaining data sovereignty—with Oracle Dedicated Region Cloud@Customer and Oracle Exadata Cloud@Customer.
Read the blog by Gartner Distinguished VP and Analyst Lydia Leong to learn why Oracle Dedicated Region Cloud@Customer is the first offering to deliver a full public cloud experience in customer data centers.
Oracle is the only cloud provider that allows customers to run all Oracle Cloud Infrastructure public cloud services and Oracle Fusion SaaS applications in their data centers. Oracle Cloud@Customer enables organizations to consolidate applications and databases on high-performance cloud infrastructure without moving to the public cloud. Customers have access to the tools needed to reliably run Oracle and third-party applications, create cloud native applications, and upgrade existing ones with machine learning and modern cloud services.Analyst report: Oracle brings its complete public cloud to on-premises (PDF)
Oracle Cloud@Customer enables organizations to meet demanding regulatory, data sovereignty, and application latency requirements while using modern Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services and Oracle Fusion SaaS applications in their data centers. Customers increase control and governance of their data and operations with simplified and standardized operational policies that can be applied to all workloads.Analyst blog: Oracle Dedicated Region Cloud@Customer—Experience the cloud anywhere
Oracle Cloud@Customer provides autonomous capabilities that reduce the complexity of managing on-premises databases and operations. Oracle Cloud operations eliminate hands-on system and infrastructure management for patching, provisioning, and upgrades while running Oracle Autonomous Database on Cloud@Customer infrastructure that automates database management and tuning tasks.Analyst report: Bringing Oracle Autonomous Database Into the Data Center with Oracle Cloud@Customer (PDF)
Oracle Cloud@Customer allows customers to modernize the running of SaaS, database, application, and HPC workloads with fully managed infrastructure in their data center. High-performance, scalable solutions with unique Oracle Database optimizations and hardened security reduce costs by up to 47% compared to AWS Relational Database Service on Outposts, as described in Wikibon’s analysis of Autonomous Database on Exadata Cloud@Customer (PDF).Analyst report: Reimagining the data-driven bank (PDF)
Oracle Dedicated Region Cloud@Customer is a completely managed cloud region that brings all of Oracle’s second-generation public cloud services and Oracle Fusion SaaS applications into your datacenter and runs them without data sovereignty concerns. It enables autonomous operations that eliminate human error and maximizes the security of your data; delivers truly elastic and serverless services with the highest performance; and reduces your costs with low consumption-based cloud subscription pricing—all while meeting stringent latency requirements when connecting to existing data center resources.
– The exact same SLAs, APIs, and tools available in Oracle’s public cloud give you a truly consistent experience
– Support for Oracle Fusion SaaS applications such as ERP, HCM, SCM, and CX in your data center
– Everything, including the control plane, is located in your data centers for tight control over data sovereignty and governance
– Low-latency interaction with your on-premises applications and databases
– Flexible configurations and low, consumption-based pricing for all infrastructure and platform cloud services lower your costs
– Cloud native services such as Container Engine for Kubernetes, Docker, and Bare Metal servers so you can easily create modern applications
– Extensive application, industry, and regulatory certifications in your data center
– Immediate availability of new capabilities and security updates in your data center once they are available for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Oracle Autonomous Database on Exadata Cloud@Customer combines all the benefits of having Exadata in your data center with the simplicity of an autonomous cloud service. It helps you meet strict data sovereignty and security requirements and eliminate many manual database and infrastructure management tasks while supporting on-premises enterprise applications with high Exadata performance. By coupling efficient resource utilization based on real-time workload requirements with pay-per-use subscription pricing and reduced database management, lowering operational costs by up to 90%, as described in Wikibon’s analysis (PDF).
– Machine-learning-based automation of provisioning, configuring, and tuning reduces your management costs
– Automated error detection, correction, and patching reduces your planned and unplanned downtime
– Machine-learning-based threat detection and remediation helps secure your data
– Autoscaling without any downtime gives you a true pay-per-use database cloud
– Deployed in your data center, behind your firewall
– Up to 80% reduction in your TCO for on-premises database deployments
– Supports Autonomous Data Warehouse and Autonomous Transaction Processing services in your data center
– Up to 10X faster query performance for crucial applications, as discussed in intive’s video (1:37)
Oracle Exadata Cloud@Customer combines the performance of Oracle Exadata with the simplicity, flexibility, and affordability of a managed database service in your data centers. It’s the simplest way to move your existing Oracle Databases to the cloud because it provides full compatibility with your existing Exadata systems and Exadata Cloud Service. It also enables you to meet your needs for data sovereignty and low-latency connectivity to existing data center resources while achieving higher database consolidation and scaling than is possible with other on-premises database cloud services.
– Low-cost, subscription-based database cloud service with hourly consumption-based billing lowers your costs
– Securely deployed behind your data center firewalls
– Available in your data center with Oracle Autonomous Database or Oracle Database Enterprise Edition
– 8X scaling with four high-performance shapes fully managed by Oracle to match your business needs1
– Up to 7X larger databases than RDS on AWS Outposts for your crucial applications and database consolidation1
– Up to 12X more SQL IOPS to shared storage than RDS on AWS Outposts, so your analytical applications run as fast as possible1
– Up to 10X more SQL throughput to shared storage than RDS on AWS Outposts accelerates your data warehouses1
– Up 98% lower SQL latency to shared storage than RDS on AWS Outposts makes your OLTP applications more responsive1
Oracle Human Resources (HR) Cloud is an all-in-one HR system designed to meet the unique requirements of managing a global workforce. Use Oracle HR Cloud to drive operational efficiencies across cultures and countries.____
Hundreds of customers run their applications and Oracle Databases in their data centers on Oracle Cloud@Customer with the benefits of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure management, subscription pricing, and defense-in-depth security.
Oracle Cloud@Customer enables you to run crucial applications and databases in the cloud while maintaining full control over data sovereignty in the security of your data center.
Oracle Cloud@Customer eliminates concerns about multitenant security and resource contention by running your applications and databases on high-performance cloud infrastructure in a dedicated cloud region located in your data center.
Oracle Cloud@Customer enables customers, like sovereign nations, to run an entire IT portfolio on a single-tenant cloud infrastructure with physical control of infrastructure and data to help meet the most demanding data sovereignty requirements. It simplifies your move to the cloud with low-latency connectivity to your existing data center resources and the same high-performance Oracle Exadata capabilities you're used to.
Oracle Cloud@Customer enables you to run Oracle Fusion SaaS applications such as ERP, HCM, SCM, and CX applications in the security of your data center to eliminate data sovereignty and security concerns and simplify data governance.
Oracle Autonomous Database on Cloud@Customer provides advanced machine-learning-based database lifecycle automation capabilities that eliminate manual tasks. This allows your IT teams to spend up to 90% of their time on transformative initiatives, improve your database performance by up to 4X compared to other cloud services, and remove many potential sources of human error in your data center.
Oracle Dedicated Region Cloud@Customer enables customers, such as sovereign nations, to run an entire IT portfolio on a single-tenant cloud infrastructure with physical control of infrastructure and data to help meet the most demanding data sovereignty requirements. Securely store and process data that needs to remain on premises or in countries where there’s no Oracle public region, or where a public cloud region isn’t an option.
1 Based on numerical analysis of the latest information available on Exadata Cloud@Customer (PDF) capabilities and AWS web sites as of March 20, 2021.