| || |
- [MD5 Checksum: d9b08afaf421685eaa19f8da55fa3b2b]
- [SHA256 Checksum: f3b79cedc8cc0b75a2eb8f5f9d96dbc62ba5104f6e45623235cae460a78b43eb]
| || |
- [MD5 Checksum: 21f2ec06ec78ad71be2f5f702b3f8b4a]
- [SHA256 Checksum: ff1bcc0ca00029e4d9513d75812896c62d959282a28a98084efe3899f8c8fe02]
| || |
- This Patch Set Bundle is available for download from My Oracle Support. For more details on the included fixes please review the included README, and visit the Known Issues page.
- The Patch Set Bundle may be updated numerous times when new fixes are added to the bundle, and can be reapplied as needed. The Patch Set Bundle was last updated on July 18, 2022 and its PATCH_VERSION is 3. When this patch is applied, the APEX product version will be updated to 22.1.3.
- APEX 22.1 static resources are available on a CDN.
- For APEX product versions 22.1.0, 22.1.1, 22.1.2 and 22.1.3, use https://static.oracle.com/cdn/apex/22.1.0/. The CDN contains the production APEX 22.1 static resources and the updated static resources included in PATCH_VERSION 1, 2 and 3.
Oracle APEX 22.1 is fully supported through Oracle Support Services on all Editions (EE, SE2, SE, and SE1) of the Oracle database, 184.108.40.206 or higher with a valid Oracle Database Technical Support agreement.
APEX 22.1 can also be used with Oracle Database 18c Express Edition (XE), but is supported only through the OTN discussion forum, and not through Oracle Support Services. For more information on upgrading APEX within Oracle XE go to the installation guides for Linux or Windows.