Oracle Cloud@Customer brings Oracle’s complete portfolio of public cloud infrastructure, fully managed cloud services, and Oracle Fusion SaaS applications into your data center. It enables you to run applications faster and lower your costs using the same high-performance capabilities, autonomous operations, and low-cost subscription pricing in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). You get all this while maintaining complete control of your data so you can address data residency, security, and connectivity concerns.
Be among the first to hear news announcements and product insights from Oracle’s executive vice president for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. Tune in and learn about the latest advancements in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications, and more.
See how Oracle Dedicated Region Cloud@Customer meets data residency and latency requirements while reducing costs, modernizing your infrastructure, and enabling Oracle Fusion SaaS applications.
Read the blog post by Gartner Distinguished VP and Analyst Lydia Leong to learn why Oracle Dedicated Region Cloud@Customer is the first offering to deliver a full public cloud experience in customer data centers.
Oracle is the only cloud provider that lets you run all OCI services and Oracle Fusion SaaS applications in your data center. Oracle Cloud@Customer enables you to consolidate applications and databases on high-performance cloud infrastructure without moving to the public cloud. Reliably run your Oracle and third-party applications, create cloud native applications, and upgrade existing ones with machine learning and modern cloud services.Analyst report: Oracle brings its complete public cloud to on-premises (PDF)
Oracle Cloud@Customer gives you autonomous capabilities that reduce the complexity of managing on-premises databases and operations. Running Oracle Autonomous Database on Exadata Cloud@Customer automates database management and tuning tasks, eliminating the need for your operations team to patch, provision, and upgrade database software and platforms.Analyst report: Bringing Oracle Autonomous Database Into the Data Center with Oracle Cloud@Customer (PDF)
Oracle Cloud@Customer enables you to meet demanding regulatory, data residency, and application latency requirements while using modern OCI services and Oracle Fusion SaaS applications in your data center. Increase control and governance of your data and operations with simplified and standardized operational policies.Analyst blog post: Oracle Dedicated Region Cloud@Customer—Experience the cloud anywhere
Oracle Cloud@Customer lets you run SaaS, database, application, and HPC workloads with fully managed infrastructure in your data center. High performance, scalable Exadata Cloud@Customer infrastructure lets you run mission-critical databases faster and with up to 47% less cost, as described in Wikibon’s analysis (PDF).Analyst report: Reimagining the data-driven bank (PDF)
Oracle Dedicated Region Cloud@Customer is a completely managed cloud region that brings all of Oracle’s second-generation public cloud services and Oracle Fusion SaaS applications into your data center and runs them without data residency concerns. It enables autonomous operations that eliminate human error and maximizes the security of your data; delivers truly elastic and serverless services with the highest performance; and reduces your costs with low consumption-based cloud subscription pricing—all while meeting stringent latency requirements when connecting to existing data center resources.
– The exact same SLAs, APIs, and tools available in Oracle’s public cloud give you a truly consistent experience
– Support for Oracle Fusion SaaS applications such as ERP, HCM, SCM, and CX in your data center
– Everything, including the control plane, is located in your data centers for tight control over data residency and governance
– Low-latency interaction with your on-premises applications and databases
– Flexible configurations and low, consumption-based pricing for all infrastructure and platform cloud services lower your costs
– Cloud native services such as Container Engine for Kubernetes, Docker, and Bare Metal servers so you can easily create modern applications
– Extensive application, industry, and regulatory certifications in your data center
– Immediate availability of new capabilities and security updates in your data center once they are available for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Oracle Autonomous Database on Exadata Cloud@Customer combines all the benefits of having Exadata in customer data centers with the simplicity of an autonomous cloud service. It helps organizations meet strict data residency and security requirements, eliminate many manual database and infrastructure management tasks, and support mission-critical, on-premises applications with high Exadata performance. Coupling efficient resource utilization based on real-time workload requirements with pay-per-use subscription pricing and reduced database management allows organizations to lower operational costs by up to 90%, as Wikibon articulates in their analysis. (PDF)
– A complete and easy-to-use private database cloud allows developers to easily create modern applications for any workload with any type of data and using any development style
– Deployed in customer data centers and behind their firewalls to meet data residency, security, and latency concerns
– Concurrently run autonomous and non-autonomous databases on the same Exadata Cloud@Customer to increase consolidation efficiency and lower cost
– Machine learning–based automation of provisioning, configuring, and tuning simplifies operations and lowers management costs
– Automated error detection, correction, and patching reduces planned and unplanned downtime
– Machine learning–based threat detection and remediation helps secure mission-critical data
– Autoscaling databases without downtime enables a true pay-per-use database cloud
– High Exadata performance, scaling, and availability accelerate all workloads and enable efficient, cost-effective database and infrastructure consolidation
Oracle Exadata Cloud@Customer combines the performance of Oracle Exadata with the simplicity, flexibility, and affordability of a managed database service delivered in customer data centers. It’s the simplest way to move current Oracle databases to the cloud because it provides full compatibility with existing Exadata systems and Exadata Database Service in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. Organizations meet data residency, security, and low-latency connectivity requirements by concurrently running Autonomous Database Service and Exadata Database Service on Cloud@Customer infrastructure in their data centers.
– Securely deployed in customer data centers and behind their firewalls
– Subscription-based cloud database infrastructure with a choice of cost-effective, consumption-based pricing models reduces TCO
– Concurrently runs Exadata Database Service and the fully managed Autonomous Database Service, enabling more-efficient database consolidation and effective application development
– Infrastructure is owned and managed by Oracle, eliminating capital expenditures and reducing management costs
– Scalable infrastructure with independently configurable database VM clusters efficiently supports diverse database workloads and consolidation requirements
– Up to 763 TB of usable storage supports data-intensive workloads, including data warehouses with up to 6 PB of data compressed with Hybrid Columnar Compression
– SQL latency of under 19 microseconds and over 22M SQL IOPS accelerate OLTP applications and mixed workloads
– Up to 540 TB of scan throughput run analytics and machine learning workloads at peak performance
– Up to 992 database vCPUs with 11 TB of available memory enable high levels of database consolidation on highly available infrastructure
Oracle Compute Cloud@Customer lets you take advantage of cloud automation and cost advantages by using optimized OCI compute and storage resources in your data center. This fully managed cloud platform efficiently runs your cloud native and enterprise applications while compatibility with OCI enables you to easily move workloads between your data center and the cloud. Using Compute Cloud@Customer together with Exadata Cloud@Customer provides a fully integrated hybrid cloud environment that helps you secure important data and maintain data residency.
Run applications and middleware on optimized OCI infrastructure in your data center with flexible virtual machine shapes.
Provision your applications and OCI services on Compute Cloud@Customer and in OCI regions using the same Terraform scripts, enabling you to easily move workloads to and from the cloud.
Meet data privacy and residency requirements with always-on encryption and by controlling the location of your data.
Get started using cost-effective OCI compute capabilities and consumption-based pricing in your data center and grow them as needed.
Develop cloud native and traditional applications in your data center or OCI regions using a common development architecture and deploy them on Compute Cloud@Customer or OCI as needed.
“Oracle fits into [our] strategy and complements our existing journey. There will be applications staying in the on-premises world, and we need to invest in simplifying them. It fully supports our cloud strategy, supports consuming technology as a service, and comes with significant financial benefits.”
Head of Technology, Data and Innovation, Deutsche Bank
“With Oracle Dedicated Region Cloud@Customer, we can use Oracle Exadata as a cloud service and achieve greater agility, such as seamless expansion, while maintaining high availability at the same level as on-premises. Built in our own datacenter, it enables us to not only provide SOC2 reports based on Japanese security standards in financial industries, but it also allows us to access broader cloud services and tools provided by Oracle and further increase our business value for our customers. With Oracle's Dedicated Region, we can significantly reduce our on-premises costs and invest more in our digital transformation.”
Senior Corporate Managing Director, NRI
“In the early 1990s, there were a bunch of databases and other platforms. Oracle Database had the best database offering in the market. We selected Oracle, and we selected well. I want to work with quality tools, and this is one of them.”
Director of Research Information Systems, Texas A&M University
“Oracle Dedicated Region Cloud@Customer enables a variety of use cases, from migrating Oracle ERP and CRM applications to deploying custom developed applications using Oracle Database, as well as implementing Digital Innovation Services (Blockchain, AI, Big Data) and High-Performance Computing (HPC), all while following the country regulations regarding data sovereignty.”
CEO, Oman ICT Group
“We have implemented nearly 300 Exadata systems for our customers in manufacturing, financial services, construction and engineering, and public and private sector services. Aligning with our digital innovation strategy and our journey to enterprise cloud, we have now adopted the first Exadata Cloud@Customer in one of our data centers and look forward to deploying Oracle Autonomous Database.”
Dr. WP Hong
CEO, Samsung SDS
“We were dealing with Solvency II, cloud guidelines IT governance, GDPR, and more. Staying compliant with these rules consumes an important part of the budget and workload at the expense of innovation projects. However, a generation of new technology, especially around data, represents a huge opportunity for LALUX as an innovation enabler.”
Head of IT Department, LALUX
Oracle Cloud@Customer enables you to run mission-critical applications and databases with cloud services while maintaining full control over data residency in the security of your data center.
Concurrently run autonomous and non-autonomous databases on the same Oracle Exadata Cloud@Customer to improve operational efficiency costs for all types of database workloads.
Oracle Cloud@Customer enables customers, like sovereign nations, to run an entire IT portfolio on a single-tenant cloud infrastructure with physical control of infrastructure and data to help meet the most demanding data residency requirements. It simplifies your move to the cloud with low-latency connectivity to your existing data center resources and the same high-performance Oracle Exadata capabilities you're used to.
Oracle Cloud@Customer enables you to run Oracle Fusion SaaS applications such as ERP, HCM, SCM, and CX applications in the security of your data center to eliminate data residency and security concerns and simplify data governance.
Oracle Autonomous Database on Cloud@Customer provides advanced machine-learning-based database lifecycle automation capabilities that eliminate manual tasks. This allows your IT teams to spend up to 90% of their time on transformative initiatives, improve your database performance by up to 4X compared to other cloud services, and remove many potential sources of human error in your data center.
Clay Magouyrk, executive vice president for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Announcing the next generation of OCI Dedicated Region. A wider range of customers can now gain the agility, economics, and scaling of the public cloud in their own data centers. Also, we preview Compute Cloud@Customer, a rack-scale solution that will allow organizations to run applications on OCI-compatible managed infrastructure in their data centers.
Get hands-on experience with Oracle’s Always Free services.
Find out how Exadata Cloud@Customer can help you.
1 Based on numerical analysis of the latest information available on Exadata Cloud@Customer (PDF) capabilities and AWS web sites as of March 20, 2021.