Save Money With Cloud Database Consolidation
Cloud database consolidation can improve an organization’s bottom line by optimizing internal processes, expediting collaboration, and ensuring data accuracy. Consider the amount of different databases operating on-premises – what are the hurdles and walls that prevent quick data sharing and sync? With cloud database consolidation, data becomes single sourced in a secure, protected environment. The result breaks down barriers within an organization to ensure every department and group is in step with each other. By building a unified foundation of data, organizations receive many benefits, including:
- Improved data agility and accelerated innovation with synced and shared databases
- Greater control with a fully managed cloud infrastructure that scales easily, strengthens security, and minimizes latency concerns
- Lower IT costs with consolidated management and flexible billing based on elastic consumption
Discover the benefits of data consolidation with this best practices guide.
Master Oracle Exadata With Virtual Courses
Oracle Exadata, Cloud@Customer, and Cloud Service solutions enable customers to efficiently consolidate enterprise databases, increase security, improve availability, and lower costs. To help users achieve this, Oracle's experts created a series of courses that dive deeper into Oracle's offerings and the role they can play in the journey to the cloud.
Oracle's virtual class offerings include:
- Foundational basics of Oracle Exadata systems and its unique capabilities
- Advanced sessions for college-comparable lessons in Oracle Exadata usage, on-premises and in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Deep dives into topics such as resource management, security, tuning, and more