Next-generation, mission-critical data management in the cloud.
Building on the next generation of the industry-leading Oracle Database 18c, Oracle introduces the world’s first autonomous database cloud. Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud eliminates complexity, human error, and manual management, helping to ensure higher reliability, security, and more operational efficiency at the lowest cost.
This autonomous database cloud integrates applied machine learning to deliver self-driving, self-tuning, self-recovering, self-scaling, and self-securing administration—without human intervention—resulting in streamlined operations, more efficient consumption of resources, and higher security and reliability. With built-in automation at all levels to perform maintenance tasks, companies can now use their valuable IT resources to focus on extracting more value from the data they currently manage.
Oracle SVP Juan Loaiza provides an overview of Oracle Autonomous Database, including its key benefits, three specialized, workload-optimized services, and how it enables DBAs to innovate and create more business value.Watch the video (7:04)
Oracle VP George Lumpkin shows how Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud helps customers easily and rapidly deploy data warehouse or data marts to gain faster insights from their business-critical data.Watch the video (15:24)
Advance your DBA career in the cloud. Spend less time on data management and more time on innovation.Learn more
Traditional database clouds are manually managed and tuned, subject to human error, and easily exposed to costly security vulnerabilities, making the promise of cloud savings and efficiency unattainable. Oracle is using machine learning to revolutionize data management with the introduction of the world’s first autonomous database cloud, delivering more automation for more savings.
- Recovers automatically from any failure
- 99.995 percent uptime including maintenance, guaranteed
- Elastically scales compute or storage as needed with no downtime
- Administers security automatically with self-patch and self-updates with no down time
- All data is automatically secured with strong data encryption, turned on by default
- Access is monitored and controlled to protect from external attacks as well as unauthorized internal access
- Integrated machine-learning algorithms drive automatic caching, adaptive indexing, advanced compression, and optimized cloud data loading to deliver unrivaled performance
- Automatic adaptive performance tuning delivers faster analytics
- Expand/shrink compute and storage independently without costly downtime
- No overpaying for partially used, fixed configurations
- Make the move to Oracle Cloud and cut your Amazon bill in half—guaranteed
Oracle SVP Juan Loaiza introduces Oracle Autonomous Database.
Calculate the TCO with Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud.
Learn how AI and ML are launching a new era of efficiency.