Spend less time on data management. Get more value from your data today.
Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud is optimized for data warehouse workloads.
Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud is the first of many cloud services built on the self-driving Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud technology. This service is built on next-generation Oracle Autonomous Database technology and uses artificial intelligence to deliver unprecedented reliability, performance, and highly elastic data management to enable data warehouse deployment in seconds.
Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud is market-leading Oracle Database software running on proven Oracle Exadata infrastructure that is optimized for data warehouse workloads to deliver unbeatable performance. Built-in adaptive machine learning eliminates manual labor for administrative management. With Oracle, business users can now build their own data warehouse, data mart, or sandbox in a few minutes.
- For migration from other commercial databases such as Amazon Redshift, Microsoft SQL Server, and other databases, specific migration tools help you easily move your data warehouse to Oracle Cloud.
- Fast, scalable, data loading from the Oracle object store, Amazon AWS S3, or on premises.
- Self-securing administers security automatically with self-patch and self-updates.
- All data is automatically secured with strong data encryption, turned on by default.
- Access is monitored and controlled to protect from both unauthorized external and internal access.
- Eliminate costly downtime due to manual, error-prone configurations with adaptive management, including self-driving application of patches, updates, and upgrades.
- With Oracle Autonomous Database, you can cut your Amazon bill in half.*
* Guarantee available at launch of Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud, on February 12, 2018. Subject to minimum purchase. Savings based on pricing as of 11/01/2017. Terms and conditions apply.
- Integrated machine-learning algorithms drive automatic caching, adaptive indexing, advanced compression, and optimized cloud data loading to deliver unrivaled performance.
- Automatic adaptive performance tuning delivers faster analytics.
Bringing Data Management to SMBs Through Autonomy and the Cloud
Learn the value of implementing a data warehouse in the cloud, and the benefits of empowering your business leads with real time analytics for faster business insights.
The Future of Data Management is Autonomous
Monica Kumar, vice president of Oracle Cloud Platform, discusses how Autonomous Database Cloud can transform your business and give you a competitive advantage.
Oracle SVP Çetin Özbütün provides an overview of Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud.
Oracle VP George Lumpkin examines challenges with traditional data warehouses and discusses how autonomous data warehouse addresses them.
Oracle Master Product Manager Maria Colgan talks about how Oracle Autonomous Database frees DBAs from mundane tasks.