- Install the SUNWhcts and the SUNWtscsi packages,
by executing the following commands
# pkgadd -d . SUNWhcts
# pkgadd -d . SUNWtscsi
- Enable root log into the machine through rsh.
Edit <Root Home Directory>/.rhosts and
add + + to the head of <Root Home
The content <Root Home Directory>/.rhosts should be as follows.
- Edit /etc/default/login feature, and comment
the line CONSOLE=/dev/console.
- Restart the login service, by executing the following command.
# svcadm restart svc:/system/console-login:default
- Make sure the following services are online.