Data is one of your most valuable assets. Yet it presents its own set of challenges. The volume and velocity of data growth—as well as the increasing complexity of data management—place crushing demands on traditional data centers.
Oracle Data Management Cloud delivers the most complete, secured, and highly optimized enterprise-scale data management solution enabling organizations of all sizes to easily migrate and deploy workloads to the cloud. True hybrid cloud architecture ensures 100 percent compatibility. A single-vendor cloud experience provides complete data management.
Whether you are developing applications, extending your data center to the cloud, or implementing a big data strategy, Oracle data management cloud services give you instant access to highly secured, massive cloud scalability, to drive faster innovation and proven cost savings. Preserve your database investment with 100 percent compatibility cloud migration.
Oracle understands that everyone’s path to the cloud is different, so we offer a variety of options to reach your goal. Discover the many advantages and options for moving your database and applications to the cloud while learning what sets Oracle apart from other cloud providers.
- Manage the massive data growth of the new digital economy
- Scale your infrastructure to meet your business needs
- Meet service demands for secured data delivery from anywhere
Oracle Database Cloud offers comprehensive data-management solutions that empower you to deliver more value at the speed of business demand.
- Rapid provisioning of database instances for DevTest
- Instant access to optimized database cloud infrastructure for enterprise workload deployment
- Access to all Oracle Database innovations such as Oracle Database In-Memory, Oracle Multitenant, and Oracle Real Application Clusters
- Highly available and secure architecture for consistent, on-demand, resources
- 100 percent compatibility with on premises for true hybrid cloud deployment
- Access to other data management cloud services to support any data type
- Eliminate hardware costs and management headaches
- Leverage elastic resources for faster support of peak periods and better cost utilization during off periods
- Leverage existing skills with a cloud platform that offers the same experience as on-premises deployments
- Move between on premises and the cloud in minutes
- Benefit from 100 percent application compatibility
- Get access to a web-development environment with Oracle Application Express, or use Java through the Oracle Java Cloud Service
- Gain the ability to link other preferred development environments as necessary
- Easily connect to Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Leverage application specific migration tools and a single console for hybrid cloud
- Quickly provision entire application environments
- Experience industry leading performance gains for OLTP, analytics, or mixed workloads
- Select your option for database cloud deployment, including Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service for extreme performance
- Securely deploy services on a high-availability cloud architecture, including new bare metal
How will industry trends and technological development transform cloud computing over the next 2 years?
Cloud is No Longer Optional, It’s a Necessity
Find out how moving data management to the cloud has helped organizations across the globe.
Longitude Research Study on Cloud Trends
Oracle Cloud is ideal for OLTP and analytic applications, and it’s ready for your enterprise workloads.
Run Critical Databases in the Cloud
Oracle has delivered a major database update that keeps current with cloud deployment, multimodel, and big data integration trends.
The Cloud-First Strategy of Oracle Database 12c Release 2
Report: Database as a Service (DBaaS): Use Cases and Adoption Patterns
Data has enormous value and the importance of the DBA isn’t going away. But their role is changing.
Three Ways To Energize Your DBA Career In the Cloud
Study investigating enterprise cloud deployments including the business drivers, key workloads, and experiential feedback.
Next-Generation Cloud Delivers Enterprise Scale
The Data Explosion: A Guide to Oracle’s Data Management Cloud Services
Concordia University describes the benefits of using the same database platform in the cloud—and on premises.
“We selected Oracle Database Cloud Service over Microsoft because only Oracle provides the most cost-effective and optimized platform for our existing Oracle Database users. We have reduced computing resources by four times and enhanced the reliability of our critical library automation system (LAS) to support future growth.”
“We anticipate that moving our entire IT environment to Oracle Cloud will have an incredible impact on our business model in many ways, including our ability to serve our clubs and their members.”
“Oracle platform as a service and Oracle infrastructure as a service were natural choices as far as moving to the cloud and the move was easy. The ease in moving between on-premises solutions—Oracle and third-party offerings—and Oracle Cloud ensured a smooth migration.”
“We selected Oracle Database Cloud Service over other vendors, such as Amazon and IBM, because nothing is better than Oracle managing its own databases. We could also easily migrate the existing database license to Oracle Database In-Memory 12c and minimize capital expenditure.”