Oracle OnRamp Data Onboarding


Connect Online and Offline

Bring your online and offline data sets together to understand more about your customer and reach them wherever they are.


Reach them where it counts

Data onboarding is key to every successful online marketing strategy. For most businesses, less than 20 percent of active customers are regularly visiting their websites. This is why it’s important to stay in the hearts—and on the minds of—the other 80 percent. Oracle OnRamp Data Onboarding brings your first-party offline data online to reach your customers across multiple channels—with the right message, at the right time.

How we connect you

Oracle OnRamp Data Onboarding is the advertising industry’s premier data onboarding solution.

  • Bring your first-party data assets online for greater reach in audience targeting
  • Match offline users to 240 million individuals online across 115 million households
  • Activate that data via hundreds of direct integrations with all major media environments
  • Create high-performing models of your best customers using third-party data

In the Spotlight

CRM data onboarding: the performance dimension

Blog

CRM data onboarding: the performance dimension
Don’t ignore accuracy and performance.

When comparing onboarding providers, evaluating the accuracy and performance dimensions is key.

Data onboarding: an industry-wide accuracy challenge

Blog

Data onboarding: an industry-wide accuracy challenge
Focus on reach and data accuracy.

When is comes data onboarding, accuracy is just as important as reach. You need to evaluate both.

DMA generates 13X ROI and $169,000 profit

Case Study

DMA generates 13X ROI and $169,000 profit
Quick wins from existing data.

The Data & Marketing Association (DMA) uses Oracle OnRamp Data Onboarding to create and target online audiences from membership and past attendee lists.



Get Started